Any sign of other original styles for CAS?

Flamzeron

[08] Mercenary
The game seems to hint at at least 2 more. Has anyone seen any other style besides the Devil Jin one?

In that little box thing that pops up in the Astral Home that gives you tips on things, it sometimes says "There are styles exclusive to Creation characters." Also, whenever you pick your created character, the narrator dude says "Soul of [insert name here]." Of course, that one is just my interpretation. Lastly, I saw an interview about the game where the guy says "There will be at least 2 styles exclusive to the created characters."

In that little box thing that pops up in the Astral Home that gives you tips on things, it sometimes says "There are styles exclusive to Creation characters." Also, whenever you pick your created character, the narrator dude says "Soul of [insert name here]." Of course, that one is just my interpretation. Lastly, I saw an interview about the game where the guy says "There will be at least 2 styles exclusive to the created characters."
I saw the interview a while ago, and I thought he said 1 or 2 exclusive styles, meaning that there could only be one. To be fair I haven't seen it in a while, so I'll double check later. As for the Astral Home thing, that sounds interesting. Hope it's not a mistake by the developers or something. Gotta level up and see!

It seems they intended to add an extra cas exlusive style but left it out due to time constraints...I hope they are kind enough to include it in a free update

If there are any more, they'll have to be DLC. They don't list any others in the guide book as unlockable.

Aww. DLC sounds fine. I strongly feel that they should make a style that is just a sword. Nothing special, just a plain sword. They could copy weapons from other sword characters if they didn't want to make a whole new set.

Aww. DLC sounds fine. I strongly feel that they should make a style that is just a sword. Nothing special, just a plain sword. They could copy weapons from other sword characters if they didn't want to make a whole new set.
Yun-Sung/Hwang say hi, honestly I would like to see a fighting style similiar to that of Sol from Guilty Gear.

Hi Hwang! Chinese sword says hi back. I'm talking more along the lines of a plain straight one-handed sword that could include weapons like chinese swords and what not. So far, Ivy (minus the chain) and Z.W.E.I are the only characters to have a style close to what I'm thinking.

Hi Hwang! Chinese sword says hi back. I'm talking more along the lines of a plain straight one-handed sword that could include weapons like chinese swords and what not. So far, Ivy (minus the chain) and Z.W.E.I are the only characters to have a style close to what I'm thinking.
That's what I actually meant with Hwang. He had a really plain one-sword style in Soul Edge

In CaS I have 3 empty boxes at the style select screen. The only roster character I'm missing is Algol (even though I have the character unlocked, his style isn't listed). I also have DJ and Dampierre. So assuming one of the three empty slots are Algol, that still leaves two CaS slots.

In CaS I have 3 empty boxes at the style select screen. The only roster character I'm missing is Algol (even though I have the character unlocked, his style isn't listed). I also have DJ and Dampierre. So assuming one of the three empty slots are Algol, that still leaves two CaS slots.
Algol was said to be unavailable for CaS as far as I know,he could still be unlocked later on though. The two other slots are either DLC or still hidden unlockables.
I would swear to god one of the random weenies I fought when I did story mode had the Korean kicks.

Only saw it once though, now I'm thinking maybe it was a hallucination.
stop playing mind games with us xD .......>_>

The game seems to hint at at least 2 more. Has anyone seen any other style besides the Devil Jin one?
The man who mentioned this said 1 or 2, which in reality means " Project Soul will make 1, and if they have enough time, they'll make the other one".

Algol was said to be unavailable for CaS as far as I know,he could still be unlocked later on though. The two other slots are either DLC or still hidden unlockables.

Whether they're DLC or hidden unlockables, I think that's confirmation there are 2-3 more styles that are CaS-exclusive.

I believe that we may end up getting Talim's and Zasalamel's movesets as DLC for CAS characters. It just seems to make sense to me. Then again, Namco's suprised me in the past by not adding in certain things, so I could be wrong. We won't know until all the DLC comes out.

Back