Anyone else feel like Pyrrha (non omega) is the joke character?

Do you Consider Pyrrha the Joke Chracter?

• Total voters

TrainerConnor

[08] Mercenary
i know shes a bad fighter but still. just hearing laura bailey making those childlike sounds is just hilarious to me. and when she taunts pat shes like sorry IM WEAK. im like: " Thats a big a lie and you know it" anyone else agree?

What? You´ve got to be kidding me, how dare you go against cute and perfect Pyrrha?

"The joke character" implies there is only 1, and Dampierre is 'the' joke character if that's the case.
Also, she's a main character in the story they've given us, she's the default 2p character, she's accessible... Nothing that really defines a joke character applies to her, and if you find her funny fair-do's, but that's not the intention I'm sure.

Omega, Alpha, mimic Kilik, Elysium are all joke characters

Pyrrah is there to be replacement of Sophi.
A lot worse and less charismatic (yes, and less bewbs too) than the veteran she's supposed to replace, but this is the destiny of almost every fucking wannabe successor in SC history, sadly
At least she have a reason to cost 1 slot in the selection cage

Only true joke replacement are Natsu and Xiba, too pathetic compared to who they're supposed to replace
Pat at least bring variety in Alexandra S&S, Pyrrah just lack the boobagement but she's almost decent. Leixia is not worse than Xinaghua

Funny because she is essentially the same as Sophitia in early games, although Sophitia's apologises are less convincing.

The Soul Calibur English voice cast is probably the best you can get but poor direction from Japan type games will make them sound pathetic. Huray for Jennifer Hale Huray for Tara Platt Huray for Wendy Lee Huray for Laura Bailey Huray for Jamieson Price Huray for Michael McConnohie Huray for Patrick Seitz..Cough Huray for Keith Silverstein

And a small nod to Karen Strassman for voicing Shura.

Funny because she is essentially the same as Sophitia in early games, although Sophitia's apologises are less convincing.

The Soul Calibur English voice cast is probably the best you can get but poor direction from Japan type games will make them sound pathetic. Huray for Jennifer Hale Huray for Tara Platt Huray for Wendy Lee Huray for Laura Bailey Huray for Jamieson Price Huray for Michael McConnohie Huray for Patrick Seitz..Cough Huray for Keith Silverstein

And a small nod to Karen Strassman for voicing Shura.
wow they took a lot of voices from league of legends. also i knew shura was Cassiopeia when i heard her.

Voldo was the joke character until Dampierre came along. Now he's just weird.

As for Pyrrha, I don't know... I mean, if she was meant to be a joke character, they did a pretty bad job at it.

She just has a unique fighting style. That style being never having any combat experience ever.
Mixed in with Sophitia. Because fighting is genetic, apparently.

well her backstory is tragic,but too bad they didn't have character profile and had to go to the internet to read up on it.
Remember a countdown an screw attack on top 10 about pu$$y a$$ b!tches. Thinking Pyrrha would be a dis honorable mention.

If you don't know her backstory it is laughable in my opinion that she runs away when she wins.

No, she's "supposed" to be taken seriously. Her story is stupid, her dialogue is dumb and her animations are silly. But this is Soul Calibur, and every character in this game is poorly written and should be treated as an idiot, even if its not intended that way.
yes the writing is so badly executed it actually funny.

Back