Are you loyal to any characters?

HydroJames

Shining Sea Dragon
My answer is no.

Don't get me wrong, I have the Alexandras in my signature as they are my favorite characters to play as, but I could always find someone different play as regardless of who is in or not.

I mean, I am not going to ditch an entire game, especially one of quality, over a character being gone.

I'll buy it whether my favourite characters are in the game or not, as long as most of the styles are kept I don't really mind as much. It'd be nice to get Natsu back though, but with a more Arahabaki magic or something, and as much as i want Lexia because i am one of the (probably) 6 people in the world who actually like leixia.

I'll buy it whether my favourite characters are in the game or not, as long as most of the styles are kept I don't really mind as much. It'd be nice to get Natsu back though, but with a more Arahabaki magic or something, and as much as i want Lexia because i am one of the (probably) 6 people in the world who actually like Leixia.

If Natsu didn't replace Taki in SCV and had an original moveset, she'd be welcomed instead of despised. Arahabaki in Soul Charge Mode would've been awesome like Malfested Kilik in SCVI. Leixia is too good, but Xianghua is a goddess.

I thought i was loyal to Taki, but Natsu was just as fine for me(especially since she was mostly a copy of Taki fighting style wise)

Always been loyal to Siegfried. Started with Siegmare in SC2 and he's been my main forever.

I use other characters regularly, but Sieg was always my best character. I still don't know if he's getting axed this game or not, there's been a lot of speculation about siegmare in sc6. I'm intrigued about a Nightmare that mixes his sc2 with the new versions. Already saw a few stances that look familiar. I'm glad they decided to go with NIGHTMARE's 3B, instead of Sieg's 3B. I always preferred NM's.

If Natsu didn't replace Taki in SCV and had an original moveset, she'd be welcomed instead of despised. Arahabaki in Soul Charge Mode would've been awesome like Malfested Kilik in SCVI. Leixia is too good, but Xianghua is a goddess.
Yeah, I'd personally like to see both of them, and a Arahabaki soul charge would be awesome. Some master and student thing would be great!:sc1tak1::sc5nat1:
Also i'd like to add, as a character (personality) i preferred Xiba, but Kilik being in the game also debunks that, since he probably hadn't been concieved so y'know. But Kilik has much more interesting gameplay to me, at least the one in SCvi and the malfested/evil seed kilik. Don't get me wrong, the earlier soul caliburs were better, but i must admit i prefer the personalities of the SCV characters, but i prefer the characters in the earlier games, because we actually know something about them.

Most definitely Cervantes only. I'm extremely loyal don't ever touch other characters for the exception of completion and versus the wife for shits n giggles lol. which by the way I know there's no question if Cervantes will return but in which form is the million dollar question?? human or possessed decrepit dead scoundrel scaly way?? I prefer the later!

Cassandra I always main because she's the one I've got the most experience with, whenever she's not in a game I tend to be undecided about picking a good main. I know Pyrrha has a similar move set but I'm not as good with her. Sophitia I can only use well in SC1.

Whenever it's not Cassandra I usually main Mitsurugi, but it'll take a while to get used to his slower tank like speed when I've not been playing for a while, so it's sometimes on and off.

I mean, technically I was, until that character was turned into a mimic and his original moveset was butchered, then I went to the Tekken guest lol, thankfully they kinda fully restored Kilik to his original form, but the thing is, I play as most of the cast a lot anyways, so I'm used to many characters, it's just that when you mess up my main as badly as they did in V, it kinda sucks...

Been playing with Mitsu since 1998. Don't know what I would do if he was taken out of the game. I'd probably still buy and play it but it would always feel like something is missing.

It's weird. I felt like i was betraying a childhood friend when i completely left Maxi and jumped over to Hilde as my top main. I stand loyal to Hildegard Von Krone but Maxi will still have a special place in my heart.

I'm a Nightmare player, my brother plays Sieg. To say we are at a loss is a bit of an understatement atm. I'm happy to have my character back... just not certain it's MY Nightmare, it's far to obvious that he no longer plays the same as his past iterations . The same issue kinda has him in limbo atm. Will his Seigfried come back, or will he forced to relearn a style, while similar, is nuanced differently enough from what made Sieg his main previously?

While Voldo has been my main ever since I have started playing the series, I have to say no. Don’t get me wrong, I really like how he plays but I’d always be alright with trying out someone new in SC. After all, I have a list of pocket characters that I have used throughout the series in my signature.

Even if Voldo were to not be in SCVI I’d still support the series and buy the game. Would I feel disappointed about his departure? Of course. But there will still be plenty of fun and interesting characters to play as, just like the previous games.

Back