[Arizona] AZ and friends!

I have the game for 360 but I have no plans to remove my 360 from my entertainment center. That's way too much of a hassle for a few hours of SC.

Lobo is available Thursday after 8-9. I can play then. Anyone else open on Thursday night? Where are we playing? I assume down by ASU since it seems most of you live in that area.

thursday is good for me but like i said i don't have a system to play on and frankly the 360 pad is so bad that the game there looses all allure. i can't do things like hit forward and down on that shit. if it's gonna be a regular thing i'll invest in a decent hori 360 pad though...

anyway yeah thursday night is good and yeah i'm right by ASU

yall can hit me up at 505-360-5115, or on here...

oh my names ryan btw...just so i don't get weirded out when/if you call.

I don't play on a 360 pad, I use stick. I think I'd rather play on a Jaguar controller than the 360 (although a fixed version of it is due in October).

Okay, so we playing Thursday. Where are we playing at? I'm guessing Arch's is the best choice? Or bring equipment to lobo's? Or you guys make the trek up to Scottsdale?

yeah i can't really host...i just moved in with some friends and don't really want to impose like that so soon...but i'm game for thursday. who has a ps3 we can use?

Wow, I've totally skipped this thread the last few days.

Great news: Lobo is now five minutes from me.
Bad news: I have no way of using a 360. My stick is for a PS3.

Plus, I have two jobs and go to school full time... Thursdays from 8-9 MIGHT be possible, though.

I'm out of ideas.

Oh, and: I have no PS3 or 360. Why? See above.

SPQR: I'm not sure how, but we'll fit you in some way.

dammit what a sore bunch we are...

well gimme a couple weeks and i'll buy another ps3. my tv now is soooo hurting though...remember the old one arch? smashed into pieces, it is.

i wanna play though...i could finally do cassiefistx4 and then i got cut off...

well i for one am willing to travel to scottsdale. hell i'm there at SCI every day anyway.

arch what area you live in? i'm really like a stone throw from the stray cat...my new favorite haunt. $3 long islands ftw.

I've got a PS3 we can use. I may also be able to host, I'd have to talk to my roommate and see what he thinks though.

Lobo: I live off of University and Country Club.

(and I'm not really a drinker)

Don't bankrupt yourself on our account.

I start a new project on Tuesday, so I'll be MIA for a couple weeks from that point. Are we playing this weekend or no?

Well I am down for some games on either Tuesday or over the weekend. You guys tell me what you want.

yo good shit last night man! i think with some work we can have a strong scene here after all. you got my number, and at present i don't have a...real...job...so hit me up when you wanna do it again. i'll deal with that voldo riffraff yet...

Yeah GGs man. 2A+B can be 8WR/stepped to the right I found but it tracks step left. But don't tell anyone else or I won't be able to win. :)

We'll definately get some more games in, but I'd like to get some more people playing too! Zack where you at? I got Josh playing this shit again, so we'll have a scrubby Lizardman to practice with, and he might be able to drag Cory back in too, but we need your Kilik/Talim.

well...the weekend is upon us. i will be barbecuing this afternoon/evening at my house...just got a new smoker...and yall are definitely invited. if you don't have it, the number is 505-360-5115. perhaps after we can sit down and shred...i've got some new ideas i'd like to test and tinker with.

spqr we better get some good sessions in before the patch goes american and voldo goes to shit...i'm assuming you know why.

anyway hit me up for some good eats, beer, company this afternoon.

Wait, SPQR, are you MaximusScrubbus? You bastard, changing your forum name.

Kilik is always a go, but after they nerfed Talim in SC3 I stopped playing her (still use her for SC2, though). Then, they decided they didn't nerf her enough so they did it some more for SC4 (or so I hear).

If/When my school schedule lets up and/or settles into a rhythm, I'll try to get a regular session time down.

Back