[Arizona] AZ and friends!

well you got my number hit me up manana if you wanna do it up. SPQR you down?

Yeah I'm down. Won't be able to do anything tonight but on like Monday or Tuesday I'm free. Archangel I woulda used this forum name on CF.com except it was taken when I tried to register there. Although with the great database crash and half the usernames getting deleted I bet this one is free over there now.

Lobo I will still be reppin Voldo even after the nerf. Just means I'm going to have to come up with new (maybe even better?) shit.

Also There's going to be tourney at my schools lan party on the 19th. I believe there going to be playing on the 360. The other tourney there will be Brawl. I'm not sure about the PC and non fighting game side but there will be a lot of games since its the first lan of the new semester. I'm going to say don't expect too much competition, but anything is possible with all the new freshman. If your intrested in coming give me a call at 7742730915 and I'll give you the details

word, i've gotta run some errands around 2:30-4:00, then I'll throw you a txt. i'll see if guru is still in as well.

noooooo...owned by voldo.

did i mention that someone needs to stop drinking...

Yeah V's got some crazy shit in this game. G+A throw -> 2A+B~236~G~G+A throw has to be my favoritest thing in the world, haha.

Also There's going to be tourney at my schools lan party on the 19th. I believe there going to be playing on the 360. The other tourney there will be Brawl. I'm not sure about the PC and non fighting game side but there will be a lot of games since its the first lan of the new semester. I'm going to say don't expect too much competition, but anything is possible with all the new freshman. If your intrested in coming give me a call at 7742730915 and I'll give you the details

I haven't played all week due to work and I won't be putting in any hours until I'm done with this project (late next week?) but I'd be down to hit up this tournament. What school is it at? I'll hit you up probably sometime tomorrow if you don't respond here.

I'll also be down for some games probably late next week.

I was going to go, but in the end work stuff came up and I wasn't able to make it.

It wasn't a tournament though, just a gathering. At least that's what guru said when I called to get directions.

I'll be done with work and available to play sometime this week.

Who does everyone use? What's our character diversity looking like?

I use Yoshi and Amy, but I might switch up Amy for X or just add a third.

Yeah it was about a 30 person tournament, but it was casual tourney. basically it was all for bragging rights no money involved but it was still fun. you all should have came. There were real good players there and I invited just about everyone there to come join the forum. Also I'm just going to throw this out there. A friend of mine is throwing a tourney (that involves cash money) that he runs twice a year. Its going to be taken place in October. you may or may not have heard of it. Its called Octoberfist.

the whole 360 thing is just so off-putting.

anyway is anyone down for some games this week?

there was actually a ps3 and people did play their matches on it. if their was a disagreement we flipped a coin.
It really wasn't a real tourney

Sorry I couldn't make it that day, but I was planning on going, things just came up. I'm pretty much done with my work for now so I have time to play.

When and where is the next gathering?

Back