[Arkansas] Am I the only one?!

Ahh so i'm not the only one no more, I should change this thread name? Do yall do get togathers or anything, or mainly just online players?

We do... very small get togethers. Only three of us play some-what seriously (myself, an Amy/Soph player, and an Ivy/Mitsu player), and whenever we have friends come over we throw controllers at them and force them to suffer. We're also all pretty wicked Ivy players. Occasionally we'll all play online.

If you'd like to set something up, it'd be awesome. We're always looking for new players (as you've seen we're all pretty far and few between here in Ark). I also know a couple of players on the Texas side of Texarkana (though they've only played up to SC3).

you ARE the only one in arkansas and will forever be the only one. your destiny and future are one of a lonely path. together intertwining into a black hole of nothingness.

^

Not anymore son!

We do... very small get togethers. Only three of us play some-what seriously (myself, an Amy/Soph player, and an Ivy/Mitsu player), and whenever we have friends come over we throw controllers at them and force them to suffer. We're also all pretty wicked Ivy players. Occasionally we'll all play online.

If you'd like to set something up, it'd be awesome. We're always looking for new players (as you've seen we're all pretty far and few between here in Ark). I also know a couple of players on the Texas side of Texarkana (though they've only played up to SC3).

Oh I'd love too haev us arrange a get together to play no doubt, I've been looking for offline competition for the longest. All i've done is online but offline is where it's at for the real skill! You guys at HSU so you guys are about an hour and 30 away from me. I got some videos of me if you want to check them out. They're online so they're kinda hard to judge, but check um out:

(The older ones)

Tha Shogun vs. Captainasskick:
Tha Shogun vs. Theasylumhome:
(The more recent one)

Tha Shogun vs. Teflon2105 (last round of an FT10):
(And a highlight video I composed):

Kaze No Yaiba 2: .

Yea I didn't think no one played SC4 around here but me and Rayleen's crew, I wouldn't mind jumping on this.

I'm not sure if this would motivate any of you to come out to TX for a Tourney. We ain't holdin nothing back. No one is banned and we are ready to play. Granger in the mix. The Evers brothers LinkKrc and Alphamale will be in attendance. Nori, San Antonio's prodigy will be there as well as TX's finest. I've updated the airfares from Southwestern flights. Hope to see some out of towners. TX is where it's at!
http://www.8wayrun.com/f2/trashday-6-houston-tx-t6904/

Shogun: That's one sick Taki. Wouldn't mind seeing that in Person!

Shit, Houston's far man. We'll see what we can do, but probably not. Thanks for the offer though. On the same note, see if you can come to our tourney, but it's really far from you too haha.

Ay if anyone is interested I can throw a get together for Soul Cal the saturday before Devestation (June 12th). I can extend it longer if need be, I would just like to start a soul calibur community here in Arkansas. Anyone interested?

My roommates moved away, so I'd be very interested. No one to play here anymore.

My email is uni.lunax gmail.com so let me know.

k, i'll let you know what's up. more than likely it will be on saturday june 12th and I plan on playing all night to get ready for DEV. I will have some friends coming in from out of town also that would like to play, they're all good players. This will be phase 1 of starting a Soul Cal community in Arkansas!

I gotta change this thread now, I know I ain't the only one here now! lol

Hey Shogun. I hope you end up coming to our ARK II tournament that we're having. It'll be on July 31st in Conway, AR.
This is also an open invitation to any other fighting game fans in AR (as well as neighboring states).

Here's the link: http://www.8wayrun.com/f2/a-r-k-ii-arkansas-regional-knockouts-ii-t7506

I hope you had fun last time and I'm sure you'll have fun again this time.

For those who don't know me, we held another tournament a few months ago that had over 70 participants from 5 different states with a total prize pot of over $1000. Anyway, we'd love to have any of you guys come and kick some serious ass. Let me know if you're interested!

Man if Soul or Melee is there then I'm down. I don't think I'll be winning anything melee though, I'm too rusty.

Back