Ars Planetarum - Custom Viola Thread

im so sorry (again) but can i ask which item it is? thanks soo much<3

They are undergarment tights that were DLC before the Cethius store was introduced, search for the DLC on PS Store.

Just type "Soul Calibur 5" in

Edit:

Ninjaguy446 Take a look of my Viola's 3p costume...I hope that you like it....!!!! :)
viola.jpg

I feel like slapping myself in the face. I've created so many costumes for Viola in the past and I intended to take photos and upload them into this thread, but I got frustrated with the fact that I couldn't connect my phone to the computer. In said frustration, I deleted them to make room for some more; without taking notes of the recipes. OTL

Anyway, I finally hope to contribute somewhat! c:

Sweet Lolita Viola!

LolitaViola.jpg

LolitaViola2.jpg

lolitaViola3.jpg

It's not as good as my previous version, (I just noticed that the bow looks angled incorrectly, though it was fine when I first created it... >.< ) but I really like to try and do various combinations of putting the character's into both cute and seriously orientated armour; things like this being reminiscent of the former, haha!

I'll try and recreate my previous creations and post them into this thread... I hope to have a lot more fun with this in the future! =D

I feel like slapping myself in the face. I've created so many costumes for Viola in the past and I intended to take photos and upload them into this thread, but I got frustrated with the fact that I couldn't connect my phone to the computer. In said frustration, I deleted them to make room for some more; without taking notes of the recipes. OTL

Anyway, I finally hope to contribute somewhat! c:

Sweet Lolita Viola!

LolitaViola.jpg

LolitaViola2.jpg

lolitaViola3.jpg

It's not as good as my previous version, (I just noticed that the bow looks angled incorrectly, though it was fine when I first created it... >.< ) but I really like to try and do various combinations of putting the character's into both cute and seriously orientated armour; things like this being reminiscent of the former, haha!

I'll try and recreate my previous creations and post them into this thread... I hope to have a lot more fun with this in the future! =D
what a very pretty viola!

is there a theme to the second one? to me it seems a bit out of place. (thats just my opinion)
What do you mean it's out of place? lol A theme? As in all of the ones I posted? No there wasn't. And if you mean like the costume itself I just wanted to take a pic of Viola's sideboob. XD I guess it's like a....... warrior...... fighting..... battle stuff thingy. Haha Like Wonderwoman.
I really like the use of Leixia's hair and the bow is really nice!

What do you mean it's out of place? lol A theme? As in all of the ones I posted? No there wasn't. And if you mean like the costume itself I just wanted to take a pic of Viola's sideboob. XD I guess it's like a....... warrior...... fighting..... battle stuff thingy. Haha Like Wonderwoman.

I really like the use of Leixia's hair and the bow is really nice!
ahh i get it lol k

Forgot to mention this is already in SCV Soul Arena thread. Just click on Viola to activate this. Aside from that, nice Viola CAS everyone.

Thanks. So are a bunch of other ones here. SC players seem to be very creative.

I have like 20 different outfits, all the same chick.

Back