AS K JF into AS

Status
Not open for further replies.
AS K whiff into AS

Press the Start Button while you are in Training Mode to get into the menu and you have a choice of Training Types. You have the choices of Controller, Recorded Commands, VS CPU or Freestyle.

You put it on the option you want (it's normally (the default) on Freestyle) and then you can move down to the next line press :A: and you change the settings for that option (the line changes to say Freestyle Settings when you select Freestyle for Training Type)- a new window opens.

You can select what the character does for their 1st Move, 2nd Move and turn on/off Ukemi and Air Control.

Press :A: on 1st Move and your options are listed.

That should get you there.

Talim's Airsault JF

'Sup everyone

I main Talim, and as I'm relatively new to the forums, (though not to SC4 itself) I figured I'd take my first thread to ask around for a bit of advice concerning the hidden AS just frame.

It may be mentioned on here somewhere already, but in case anyone else just happened upon the forums I'll post the notation.... 6B+K, AS K:G

The timing on this is strict, however, so it would undoubtedly take some practice to get it down consistently. It appears you need to hit G at the moment her legs extend for the AS K. I, myself, can do it on occasion, but I seem to have much better luck with nailing it after a move which transitions into AS, as opposed to manually doing 6B+K to initiate AS.

I usually time it by inputting the buttons for a move (Example: 66A~6) to go into AS and then press K K G in the rhythm in which people might say "Cha-cha-cha" and it works more often than not. Doing AS manually however throws this timing off a bit which is why it's harder for me to do as consistently.

So basically, I'm curious to know if anyone else has gotten a decent amount of practice with this move and, if so, any further tips on the timing for it. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

ZeroEffect317, I'm guessing you missed this thread before you created your new one, so I merged your new thread together with this one, since there's really no need for two. Anyways, take a look at some previous posts here and you'll find some advice on how to practice landing it. :)

yeah mah bad. I didn't see this before so no prob with you merging the two threads.

As for the tips, I tried timing the move on the impact frame on block in training mode and it worked, but my success rate using this method was a bit less than when I was using the rhythm method. On the other hand though, I did just figure the move out a few days ago (used to think it was a glitch) so it's expected that it would take me a bit longer to get it.

If I can get it to at least 60-70% of the time it's good enough for now, I don't expect the move to have Talim climbing the tier ladder or anything, but I think it could have some situational uses.

AS K whiff into AS

i do understand, select ur opponent, n then i select freestyle but how do u make them block?
please help!!!

Step 1: while in training mode, Hit start

Step 2: Go to Free Style Settings

Step 3: Choose "1st Action"

Step 4: Select "Standing Postion"

Step 5: Select "Guard"

Step 6: Back all the way out and have fun.

Okay. I just tried this move and I've managed to do it about 11 times in 20 minutes. However out of those 11 I tried at LEAST 45 times. Is there anything in particular you guys do to get the timing down? the guard thing through me off so I just did it without hitting the opponent. Just Dunno if there's a particular sound to look for or her feet are sposed to be in a particular position? I realize practicing is key and I'll be doing that but just seeing if there's anything extra I should know.

im still having trouble doing that also. it just amazes me how there amazing talim fighters out there that never mess up on the timings of her moves and i am not one of those, but i am trying to work hard to be one of the talim fighters.
good luck to all.

Well starting to get used to doing it. Timing is weird and my mind just kinda does it lol. Can do it about 60% of the time just in practice and about 30% in actual battle. Just a little bit more....

Well starting to get used to doing it. Timing is weird and my mind just kinda does it lol. Can do it about 60% of the time just in practice and about 30% in actual battle. Just a little bit more....

yea those ratios pretty much fit me, but i still suck at those moves and i am planning on getting better with those moves.

Well from doing it over and over for 30 mins since finding this thread I've gotten to the point where I can hit it about 80% of the time in practice. from watching Talim very closely while doing it It looks to me as you have to hit G right at the point where she starts to extend her legs. It's a very very hard place to see so watch carefully.

This is a great move and can be used in some situations! Very nice find!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back