-B~K, A+G_4A+G: 66 cmg, breakable

NCC
-AA: 41
-AB: 43
-WS K, [A]: 51

-CH 6A_(A),A, 1_2A+G: 66 dmg, breakable

- CH B6B, 1_2A+G: 70 dmg, breakable

-11_77B, K, bt B+K, bt 2B: 81, can be a little finnicky esp on small characters

-CH 6K: not sure what best option is, been expirementing with 3B_1_9B all do similar damage (48ish) and positioning. 44K into FCA_B or 9B squeezes a little more dmg or you can get an 8A+G tech trap after the 44K.

-BE K, 1_2A+G

214 A+G
- 22_88 B: 69 dmg standard option
-11_77 B,K: 67 cmg, been using this for style points and it leaves a little closer for oki.
-66[K]: tech trap, gets lethal hit. See below for 66K lethal hit combos.
-9B+K: 60, crouch grab tech traps (potential 82)

CH 6B / 6
-22_88 K, 22_88 B: 74 dmg, standard
-22_88 K, 2B+K, A+G: 79 + ro potential, near wall/edge only

Lethal Hit 66K
-22_88B: 96
-~K, 3B: 94. Easy canned K followup.
-9B+K: 86 and crouch grab tech traps after (113 potential)
-A+G_4A+G: 77
-bt B+K, 22_88B: 80, use for off axis hits in tech traps.

1_2A+G tech traps after
- 9B+K ground hits

8A+G tech traps (unbreakable) after
-44K ground hits
-[K]

I'm sure I'm missing some stuff don't have wall staples and haven't gotten to Soul charge experimenting much. SC 6BAAAAAx100 might have some combo potential.

Last edited:
Anyone able to find any wall combos off of a grab? Best I have is linking Bear Fang (4B) after any of his grabs

If I'm right, 4B (charged), B is a combo (might just be a tech trap) after 214A+G. It's fussy though; they need to be up against a wall.

I'd just like to add that after 20 years CH BB is finally a combo.

Also CH wsK[A] 44B
CH 1KA
CH 4KA

After LH 66[K], 66AB seems to work as well. It looks like the B doesn't "combo" when the damage numbers come up but I have yet to see the training dummy ukemi out of its way. 76 dmg for the first two hits and then 36 for the B.

Fun fact - B,B will often wall splat others with their back to you, which means free back grab. In some instances, we should be ending combos with B,B W! 2A+G as it deals pretty great damage overall.

After LH 66[K], 66AB seems to work as well. It looks like the B doesn't "combo" when the damage numbers come up but I have yet to see the training dummy ukemi out of its way. 76 dmg for the first two hits and then 36 for the B.

Hmm this is kinda weird. It looks like a combo but you have to hit at the very top of bullrush. Still possible to get the LH and have the (66A)B guarded. Getting 94 total. Not sure where the 36 dmg for the last hit coming from. I think maybe CPU isn't set to guard on wakeup.

Either way 22B probably best finisher for LH 66K for both consistency and dmg (96).
-9B+K does 86 plus crouch grab tack traps for 113 total
-the canned K follow up you get a free 2B_1B_1A for 87/83 dmg. Or 8A+G tech trap for 125 total.

Also, LH 66[K], 66[K] tech traps as another LH. If they tech backwards it resets. If they tech to the side free bt B+K, 22B

Fun fact - B,B will often wall splat others with their back to you, which means free back grab. In some instances, we should be ending combos with B,B W! 2A+G as it deals pretty great damage overall.

Oh nice. 101 damage off of a 3B and pretty consistent. Only issue is it leaves you back to the wall. hws! BB ws! bK,A+G does the same backthrow but with a little less damage but super inconsistent.

Max damage I've found is hws! 4KA, ws! BB6, 22K, 22B for 112.

4KA, bKK, 2A+G does like 120 and puts you in a good position but is breakable. Same with B6B reset too.

B6B after a wall break splat is a free ro. Sometimes works on partial wall stages like pirate ship.

Hws! BB, B6B_6A+B leaves them standing for mix ups as well.

So far only 3B_(B)B_44A get the right wallsplat for big combos. 44A is kind of inconsistent. Anything else I'm missing?

Off of anything else like bullrush or 6K wall hit I usually just 4B_2B_grab

Last edited:
Found a few interesting things today while messing around:

66[K], BT B+K, 22_88 B
11_77 BK, BT B+K, 22_88 B
66K, W!, B6B, W!, BB6, 22_88 K, 22_88 B
66K, W!, B6B, W!, 214 A
66K, W!, B6B, W!, BB6, 2A+G (this actually combos because they get turned around at some point and 2A+G gets you the un-techable back throw. Caveat for Voldo. However, the Oki on this is ass - you end up backturned and switch positions to be wall-side, so I don't recommend it if you aren't expecting it to kill, though BT B+K mixups are pretty sweet. The combo ending in PT is good damage, but resets to neutral. The 22K, 22B ender is the best compromise for decent damage and positioning.)
66K, W!, B6B, W!, A+B+K also works.

You can substitute 4KA as a starter instead of 66K for all of the wall combos above.

Has anyone found a good way to combo into the wall off of 214A+G? I can get 214A+G~8_2A, W!, 4B, but that's not really that impressive.

Oh, off of a 66B W!, 1KA will catch Ukemi and re-splat them at the right angle for a follow up. Fun tech to play with.

Also, wtf is up with Namco making it so 4AB isn't even an NCC? This is a delay only trap? Lame.

If you are parallel to the wall, you can do 214A+G~2_8A and then hit them with a 6B into the usual combo. Sometimes it whiffs though so it could be angle dependent. Probably the later they hit the wall the better.

Also if you wall splat with 66A+B you can get those same combos more consistently since they hit the wall late, but if you want pure damage and don't care about keeping the wall to their back, you can just go for PT (214A). 66A+B, PT does about 117, while the combos do around 105-109 iirc.

Thanks for the tip on 6B, I'll work on that the next time I get the chance.

66A+B does give a good wall-splat, and I hadn't thought about going straight into the PT instead of doing the usual wall stuff. I'm a little dubious about how practical 66A+B splat combos will be, if only because I see it as more of a mid-range spacing tool than a 50/50 option for wall mix-ups due to the slow startup. However situational though, it's good to know it can be converted for big damage under the right circumstances.

Edit:

Noticed a few things, and got some ideas from reading what others had posted.

What I thought I had noticed was that not all (high) walls are created equal. When I was practicing the 66K, W! combos I listed above, the B6B follow up worked 100% of the time against Groh on the Replica Kaer Morhen level walls, but was super angle dependent against Kilik on Snow-Capped Showdown's walls, which have a much more irregular shape. These were attempts from the default 'Wallside' positions in practice settings, mind you. I checked again on Groh on this level and noticed the same issue. I realized this had to do with how deep the 66K hits, as the reset spawn positions aren't the same distance from the wall. You can only hit the B6B follow up if the 66K hits late in it's active frames - early 66K won't recover in time for the B6 to connect.

The idea I got was to combine what someone mentioned about 2B+K~A+G after 6B CH near a ring edge with the existing combo formula.

66K, W!, B6B, W!, BB6, 22_88K, 2B+K~A+G_4A+G works, but you have to hit the 22_88K in such a way that you're still aligned enough to the wall for the 2B+K to hit.

Also, best damage I've gotten from a meterless wall combo came from this idea, and I hit the following -

66A+B, W!, 4KA, W!, BB6, 22K, 2B+K~A+G_4A+G = 125 dmg

This only works if the wall is closer to your left than right when you start because of the angle 4KA splats at. I tried it with a 22B finisher instead, but it was only 122 dmg with the scaling at that point.

Bonus SC Wall Combo
(SC Active) 66A+B, W!, 4KA, W!, 236A, 1B = 131 dmg.
(SC Active) 66A+B, W!, 4KA, W!, 236A, 2B+K~A+G = 143 dmg. I thought this was real but didn't have proper Ukemi settings on. If they don't Ukemi, this will hit them. Condition them to lay still.

I'm going to call it a night here, I've already edited this post like 5 times as I've been playing with these ideas. Hope some others can pick these up and run with them, maybe find further optimizations. I'll work on uploading clips of the above sometime tomorrow.

Edited Edit:

Ok I lied and kept trying things.

(Wall 45 degrees to left) 8A+B, W!, 4KA, W!, BB6, 22K, 2B+K~A+G = 140 dmg meterless. This is, however, insanely spacing dependent and finicky. This is a combo video only kind of thing - way too inconsistent to hit in a match that matters.

(Wall 45 degrees to right) 2A+B, W!, B6B, W!, BB6, 88K, 2B+K~A+G = 126 dmg. You have to use B6B from this side because 4KA splats in the wrong direction.

(Wall 45 degrees to right) 2A+B, W!, B6B, W!, BB6, 2A+G = 130 dmg. From this angle, BB6 gives you the backturned stun where you get the guaranteed crouching back throw. Doesn't work off of the 8A+B combo.

(SC Active, wall 45 degrees to left) 8A+B, W!, 4KA, W!, 236A, 1B = 146 dmg.
(SC Active, wall 45 degrees to left) 8A+B, W!, 4KA, W!, 236A, 2B+K~A+G = 159 dmg. They can Ukemi the last hit, 1B is guaranteed.
(SC Active, wall 45 degrees to right) 2A+B, W!, B6B, W!, 236A, 1B = 133 dmg.
(SC Active, wall 45 degrees to right) 2A+B, W!, B6B, W!, 236A, 2B+K~A+G = 146 dmg. They can Ukemi the last hit, 1B is guaranteed.

(Wall to left) 214A+G~8A, 6B, 22K, 2B+K~A+G = 89 dmg.
(Wall to right) 214A+B~2A, 6B, 88K, 2B+K~A+G = 89 dmg.

The spacing to hit 6B on this isn't very consistent, though. If they splat too early they'll slide down the wall before the 6B connects.

TL ; DR - Finish your wall combos with BB6, 22_88K, 2B+K~A+G. Best damage we've found so far.

Last edited:
I wasn't aware you can get 2B+K~A+G after the 22_88K. Good stuff! Is this only against the wall? You can do that string after 214A+G if they are flush against the wall too, but I think that's more for styling on people than anything else.

Yeah it only works at the wall or ring edge. Grounded 22_88K hits have some inherent pushback that normally puts 2B+K out of range on an open field. Up against a wall or ring edge, though, there's nowhere for them to get knocked back to, so the 2B+K is legit guaranteed off of these types of stuns. The main key is understanding whether and how to use either 22K or 88K to keep them aligned with the wall so the 2B+K is guaranteed. If you don't get the angle right, it won't work because of the push back.

LH 66[K], W!, LH [K] = 130 dmg.
Throw a 2A or 4B afterwards for 137 dmg. It leaves you with your back to the wall but its good damage for a pretty easy combo. Plus 2 LH in one combo looks pretty cool. :)
Don't hit the [K] immediately after the 66K since it leaves you crouching and it won't do the charged kick.

Anything better than 2A/4B after a LH [K]?

Last edited:
LH 66[K] RE works also. Nothing guaranteed but if you have hard read on your opponent it has good rewards. You can reset wall combo with A or LH K or RO off of LH B on some stages .

LH [K] followups:

3B hits grounded, hits ukemi opponent left (Asta's right) and forward ground hit, whiffs ukemi right (Asta left), and launches back ukemi.

8A+G catches all ukemis.

3A+G.

2B is probably your most consistent tho

Back