Astaroth World Domination....Online

Want to Bang heads with other Asta's

• Yes. Online tourny would improve us all!!!

Votes: 29 80.6%
  • No. Not now not ever. btw...im already the best.

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters

Gods-Spartan

[09] Warrior
This is a shout out to any and all players who feel like they can add to gameplay. Post up if your willing to take Asta players under your wing if only for a day. Yes the information is available on 8wayrun but there is NOTHING like first hand experience.

We need
anti-character strats
Combo help
Set up help
Frame help

If you can and are willing to aid the Asta community with your knowledge...let it be known. You should list what you can help with so players can pick from the lot.

If you need help...do not post. You will PM your trainer of choice and they will get back to you on thier own time.

-Spartan

Clash of the Titans

I had myself a clever idea for all of us Asta lovers in here. Lets have a little online clash of some somesort. Maybe a little tourney. This is not in anyway meant to find the best of the best Asta player out there but rather be a learning experience for us all. What better than to first hand see what this guy can do?

So vote...we interested?

Clash of the Titans

you know if it was a guarenteed 5 bar every time...... yea still no. im all for an asta tourney but live.... well live sucks..... hard.

Clash of the Titans

Well...looks like people are going to like the idea. I'll start working on a format of some sort.

Clash of the Titans

I'm down for it. Throw me an invite at AtsuXXV on Live and I'll play almost anytime I'm online. I want to get better. O_O

Clash of the Titans

I'll play too, I know I don't really post much for Asty, but I should be good enough. Plus, I'd like to improve.

Clash of the Titans

Dang it! All of y'all are live players. Good thing used SC4 = $40. Count me in once summer rolls around.

Clash of the Titans

If sum ppl are on PSN then they can add me. Asty's not any of my mains but i did use him quite a bit. Ill probably get pwned but oh well XD I'd be on sumtime in march...

Btw Gemini why does the second link in your sig lead to what my computer says as an attack site? -_-

Im from Australia as well as LJ but if you guys can take the lag Id be willing to entre le Tourney for giggles.

Clash of the Titans

:sc1ast1:"Slowing him down is your only option because he can never be stopped...."
Probably on of the most true things about Astaroth since if you try to go against him head on....Expect him to get free throws and combos on you. I really haven't figured a way to stop him with out "slowing him down" lol

Back