Astaroth's Combo (Discussion)

A variant on the 100% wall combo with only 1 BE and no breakable throws-

CH 66[K], 22_88B BE, A+G, w!, 3KA*, w!, 6B, 22_88K, 22_88B I've been getting around 245-249 in damage with this in training.

*You have to be at a good angle to the wall after the 22_88B BE, A+G for the 3KA to w! or it will just knock them back to the ground. Being perfectly perpendicular works as well as having the wall slightly to Roth's left, if the wall is to Roth's right at all then it won't work. If need be you can do 22_88K (or do 6632_6698K if the normal way is wiffing) after the 66[K] and then 22_88B BE to help get the proper position, you just have to omit the 22_88K in the last part of the combo. It only does about 204 dmg that way so you'll have to make the last 22_88B a BE to continue the combo if you want the 100%, and if thats the case then it is alot easier to just follow up the 66[K] with the normal way that Sithlord had in his first vid. He had actually used 44[A], 63214B+G in his instead of 66[K] but it works the same and using the bullrush still keeps it so you don't need to use breakable grabs.

*Nvm, please ignore

^^^Very SEXXXY!!!!
Thanks

Crap. I just found out that the 66[K] has to be a counter hit or the combo won't do the full 100% damage.

*Alright now I'm really wierded out. I did a split screen match to test to make sure this worked and after positioning them in the right places (in round 2 btw so I could have some meter to do this) I crouched with Asta and started tappin A repeatedly with my toe to make the opponent do constant high horizontal slashes. In between the slashes I charged up the 66[ B ] and hoped I had gotten a CH that way but I still couldn't get the full damage. Could someone who actually knows what the hell they are doing with this game's training system test this combo to make sure I'm not completely delusional?

Dammit scratch the whole thing. It turns out that the combo won't reach 100% even if the first hit is a CH, in training mode if you turn the counter hit setting on it makes all the hits give CH damage when in a fight all the hits after the first one only get regular damage. In this combo it stops a good bit short of 100%.

Even if it doesn't reach 100%, it will only take 1 more hit to kill them after it. To all players...Don't get super launched by charged bullrush near a wall..you will most likely die XD.

@Korn: IF you can wait a day or two, I can get some free time with my PS3 and give this a few tries. I am also considering recording it, if I can get it to kill an opponent with only 1 BE move and no escape-able parts.

Should this happen, I will, of course, give all transcript credit to you. Must test and try first. =)

@Korn: IF you can wait a day or two, I can get some free time with my PS3 and give this a few tries. I am also considering recording it, if I can get it to kill an opponent with only 1 BE move and no escape-able parts.

Should this happen, I will, of course, give all transcript credit to you. Must test and try first. =)

Thats cool man. I don't really think that combo will reach 100% now that I know that the trainer was messing with me on the damage.

you can't have more then 2 wall splats in a combo, it's a training mode bug.
CH 3a+b, 1AA is not a combo, if you hold guard and press 2 at the last second your guy will get up and block it.

^^^^Go record the combo in training mode, then play it back. The CPU will perform the combo, and you can test the AC directions yourself. =)

@Korn: I already knew about the ukemi damage scaling and damage variations based on where he hit his opponent (even on the ground), but never-the-less, I may still mess around with that.

Yeah but since in a match you can only get two wall hits the whole thing is a waste at this point. Wouldn't that make the old 100% not work anyways since it required 3 wall hits?

^^^^Go record the combo in training mode, then play it back. The CPU will perform the combo, and you can test the AC directions yourself. =)

@Korn: I already knew about the ukemi damage scaling and damage variations based on where he hit his opponent (even on the ground), but never-the-less, I may still mess around with that.

oh lord lol, thanks sith

^^^I was just trying to help. But it's ACed right or left after the 3K.

Also, I have a few Astaroth combos recorded.....and, um......WOW.

Back
Top Bottom