Astoroth is a beast

Well, JG is harmful to any heavy blockstun character since you only need to OS JG one poke and get a free launch. It's kinda hard for Asta to make you respect your frames and never TC his grabs when every now and then you JG a 66K and launch him for it.

I do like JG though because my main is Greek.

Well, JG is harmful to any heavy blockstun character since you only need to OS JG one poke and get a free launch. It's kinda hard for Asta to make you respect your frames and never TC his grabs when every now and then you JG a 66K and launch him for it.

I do like JG though because my main is Greek.

I´d like to see how this game would work without JG... But no....

JGs were made to keep the Greeks on top.

Yep, this might be true.

I´d like to see how this game would work without JG... But no....
Of course you would, Asta would be ridiculous without JG lol.

Personally, I like the depth JG adds to the meta since it forces you to think more about how you use your frame advantage. And that feeling you get from JG punishing an AA for, like, 100 damage is pretty sweet.

Of course you would, Asta would be ridiculous without JG lol.

Personally, I like the depth JG adds to the meta since it forces you to think more about how you use your frame advantage. And that feeling you get from JG punishing an AA for, like, 100 damage is pretty sweet.

Yeah that´s what you like about it because it is made for strong punishment characters. But Asta... I hope JG vanishes to the videogame hell in the next!? installment. xD

:4::K: poops on JG

Problem is the range. But I am already thinking about using this move because of JG.

Back