[Atlanta, GA] Who really lives in ATL anyway?

This is prolly gonna be a waste of time seeing that it seems like no one posts here, but whatever...

Any of you guys who are gonna be playing SC5 live near Savannah (as in <45 minutes away)? I just moved here like 2 weeks ago, and just looking for a group of people to play against.

heh heh...soon the world will witness the power of GA once again:D

True words....but why you got that damn meth-head as an avatar?(this is Pilot btw)

And which of the twins you gonna run? Im leaning more towards Phyrra, but imma look at both of them when 5 drops.

Becus Dante is the freaking man. Drugged up or sober;) and I dnt knw which twin ima hop on yet. But I can't wait to test dem both out!

Yeah....and I just saw Oprah(Omega Pyhrra)...she seems like old school sophie, which will definitely get a look from me.

Haha...but we been playing an early copy down here...and Im definitely maining Patroklos. He's a bit more aggro than I usually play, but I find myself pitbulling rather well this time around. I do like the other twin, but I think Pat is more overall a better char. That man does crazy CH dmg. Astaroth is gross though. All I can say is learn to Just Guard his 4K.

If JWong is coming to SCV then good, it'll be interesting too see what the 2D champ can do in 3D.

Anyways, Im Tim aka Shinji you may have seen me on youtube or streams for FSAK in SCIV. I know ATL had some hardcore SCIV players that just disappeared after a while. Now that everyone is resurfacing it's time we get serious again and put ATL's name back at the top. With that being said I'm trying to put together a session possibly this sunday at my place let me know if you guys can make and anyone is welcome. Im also on the Marta line for those who don't or cannot drive. I live by south dekalb mall so if anyone is in my area or not too far I can definitely provide transportation.

You can reach me by cell 678-698-1732 email: taz2crunck@yahoo.com for more information including the address and such. Food will be provided as well as drinks. Once I get enough RSVPs we can all decide on what we will want to eat and I'll take care of that.

Solid. How frequent will this be? I for one am very down for this, but my work schedule prevents me from making it this weekend.

Back