Atx: Put up or shut up!

Personally, I love having my ego stroked and everybody talking about me. I say keep it going guys, it won't hurt anybody:) Remember, I am a needy gamer who needs to be constantly worshipped or his feelings will be hurt.

I should really start refering to myself in the 3rd person like Chris Gold does.......shit is too good

So basically what I got from this is you're a pussy. You will say shit to me through a computer (you've never said any of that to my face so don't claim you did) but you won't say anything to Agustin even after he did just as bad as I did and worse than you? Just how much San Antonio dick are you sucking?

I didnt have any shit with you then, I said maybe 4 or 5 things to you when i saw you. Augstin isnt saying shit to us so why should he be brought into this all. I give credit where credit is due is all.

Chris Gold is the man?!? Nori should only refer to ones self when they have deserved it... And Chris Gold has deserved this ability!!!

HYPE!

Despite all this entertaining hostility going back and forth and bringing up of Nori's Cock :/ lol Ima have to most likely say I will not be attending the ATX Tourny. It happens to fall on the same day of UFC 104 Machida Vs Shogun, and Im a big Machida fan. So yeah Maybe another time :) perhaps if the one I hear they trying to get going here in November comes through. and blahhhh blahhhh blahhhh shaaad up

Despite all this entertaining hostility going back and forth and bringing up of Nori's Cock :/ lol Ima have to most likely say I will not be attending the ATX Tourny. It happens to fall on the same day of UFC 104 Machida Vs Shogun, and Im a big Machida fan. So yeah Maybe another time :) perhaps if the one I hear they trying to get going here in November comes through. and blahhhh blahhhh blahhhh shaaad up

Um JD. Most of us are HUGE UFC fans as well. Especially myself. And there is NO WAY I will be missing that fight!

So no you're not getting out of this that easy. We will be watching that fight later that evening so yes you are coming!

Um JD. Most of us are HUGE UFC fans as well. Especially myself. And there is NO WAY I will be missing that fight!

So no you're not getting out of this that easy. We will be watching that fight later that evening so yes you are coming!

What he is pretty much saying that you guys are always freakin scheduling things on big events, and if we do go we wont be staying out there this time not enough bread

What he is pretty much saying that you guys are always freakin scheduling things on big events, and if we do go we wont be staying out there this time not enough bread

Every Saturday there is a big event. Especially during the fall with football and later basketball. This is a ridiculous statement.

If you don't want to come then just say so but don't make an excuse like there's a UFC fight that night that you can watch anywhere in the country. Unless you have actual tickets to the event I really don't see what the problem is.

Every Saturday there is a big event. Especially during the fall with football and later basketball. This is a ridiculous statement.

If you don't want to come then just say so but don't make an excuse like there's a UFC fight that night that you can watch anywhere in the country. Unless you have actual tickets to the event I really don't see what the problem is.

Sorry Batousi but when we watch a UFC down here its more comfortable for me. I realllyyyyy hate watching fights at bars/resturants etc. I mean it was kool catching the Carano/cyborg fight In San Antonio but not really my thing. I almost didnt want to play the tourny cause of the fights. Besides Bez Boy gots a point, Money is real low and from what I understand its looking kinda costly just to enter and play the ATX tournament. I cant speak for the rest of the Houston/Pasadena players but i will say I wont go more then likely cause of the fight/money. At first it was the money kinda making it look grim but then me being a hardcore Combat sports fan and the tourny being the same day kinda sealed the deal for me. Regardless Im sure you will have some players from here show so no need to cry ;)

Sorry Batousi but when we watch a UFC down here its more comfortable for me. I realllyyyyy hate watching fights at bars/resturants etc. I mean it was kool catching the Carano/cyborg fight In San Antonio but not really my thing. I almost didnt want to play the tourny cause of the fights. Besides Bez Boy gots a point, Money is real low and from what I understand its looking kinda costly just to enter and play the ATX tournament. I cant speak for the rest of the Houston/Pasadena players but i will say I wont go more then likely cause of the fight/money. At first it was the money kinda making it look grim but then me being a hardcore Combat sports fan and the tourny being the same day kinda sealed the deal for me. Regardless Im sure you will have some players from here show so no need to cry ;)

Whatever...

hmmm......nevermind.....i'm not going to say too much

If you honestly, can't find a way to be "comfortable" to watch a fight with a bunch a gamer friends/associates/whatever, then don't come... period.

hmmm......nevermind.....i'm not going to say too much

If you honestly, can't find a way to be "comfortable" to watch a fight with a bunch a gamer friends/associates/whatever, then don't come... period.

aww calm down ChickenMan I like all you guys and thats the truth. If I went I wouldn't be able to be there over night cause of money and we would have to come back after the tourny making me miss the fight so its kinda a lose lose thing.

what are you talking about. I'm pretty sure we're ALL going to watch the fight. The only thing is...*cough* battosai *cough* is that we need to be better prepared to watch that fight. So......

I don't think Jim would mind ordering that PPV so we can watch it... XD. Personally i would let some of you crash @ my place....but i can only house like 2/3 guys...and like i have no funiture......sry

what are you talking about. I'm pretty sure we're ALL going to watch the fight. The only thing is...*cough* battosai *cough* is that we need to be better prepared to watch that fight. So......

I don't think Jim would mind ordering that PPV so we can watch it... XD. Personally i would let some of you crash @ my place....but i can only house like 2/3 guys...and like i have no funiture......sry

What I meant by come back and miss the fight was we would have to drive back...and thanks for the offer man but i wouldnt wanna impose anyway..

If he offered, it's not imposing. And in all reality, if you wanted to come to the tournament and then leave you would make it back in time for the fight. Especially if since the main event won't start until like 1030 anyways. Not trying to be a dick or anything but it just sounds like an excuse to me that's all.

And how is the tournament expensive? It will be the same amount of money overall as Mashfest but since we have a lower venue fee that gives more money to the players that win the pot.

I'm just not seeing the logic in your reasons for not coming that's all.

If he offered, it's not imposing. And in all reality, if you wanted to come to the tournament and then leave you would make it back in time for the fight. Especially if since the main event won't start until like 1030 anyways. Not trying to be a dick or anything but it just sounds like an excuse to me that's all.

And how is the tournament expensive? It will be the same amount of money overall as Mashfest but since we have a lower venue fee that gives more money to the players that win the pot.

I'm just not seeing the logic in your reasons for not coming that's all.

Either way dude I probably wont make it, call it an excuse or whatever you like, Its just not convenient..even if i covered the tourny I wouldnt have shit to spend on anything after wards. To make matters worse Im not the one that was driving up there, Bez was, and as you know Bez isnt really into it so that kinda just adds to it. Like I said some of the other guys are going as far as I know so it wont be a big loss cause of my absence.

WOW!! All this shit talk and I'm not part of it! It's just not the same!!! Haha.

Chickenwing: You are right. That was the same excuse that they tried to miss out on. The fight was Youtube worthy anyway's. Now for the Machida fight, NO! It needs to be in the upmost Highest HD as possible.

Bez: Quit your crying over your fire. Just cause you can't beat Cheese Money doesn't mean you are the worse SC player there ever was. I have that title and trust me. I'll challenge any for that title. ANYBODY!!! You can't tell me your fire is burned out after all that hypeness at the last U of H gathering! Come on! And then the variety at Cox's house the other night. So SHUT UP!

About the tourny. Really. Bats. I talked to you about this. NO MONEY FLOW IN THE PASADENA SCENE! If any chance to go, we'll go cut yalls yards for some entry fee's / staying the nights! LOL. FUCK THAT!

I'll talk to the Houston Scene to see if any of them are goin cause from the looks of it, Pasadena will not be goin. Especially if Machida is fighting. That is all.

Back