[Auckland, New Zealand] Flying is over-rated

sillycatsteven

[09] Warrior
Hi all. I'm new here, so be nice.

I didn't see a thread for New Zealand players so I thought I'd create one. Hope people see this!

JELLY

[09] Warrior
SillyCaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat~

Yeah, you're the only NZ player I know on SC. I'd imagine there'd be even LESS than Aus... which is little ): you guys have many tourneys or anything up there?

sillycatsteven

[09] Warrior
no... i wish we have tourny here...
you'd think that there have to be more than 10 copies sold here in New Zealand, but i'd only ever met one other NZ player....

sillycatsteven

[09] Warrior
i c. thanks... i'll need to think about it 'cause i have uni lectures.... wait... LGInfinite... are you InfiniQ?? you are world champion?! no wonder i have a hard time against you... everytime i fight you i can feel the stupid lag breathing down my neck (even if there's only the slightist lag)... and i only notice the lag in two situations: 1) the lag is bad or 2) i'm vs'ing someone good... the better the opponent, the more i can feel the lag....

btw... call me cat or steven or sillycat... not silly... >_>

Runis

Doom Combo is Back!
No, InfiniQ is someone else. Hmm. I think I've played you a few times before. I played Hilde a lot when I was playing online. Now I've kinda changed to Cass.
For some reason your name reminds me of a Talim player, but your chars would suggest otherwise.

LGInfinite

[09] Warrior
i c. thanks... i'll need to think about it 'cause i have uni lectures.... wait... LGInfinite... are you InfiniQ?? you are world champion?! no wonder i have a hard time against you... everytime i fight you i can feel the stupid lag breathing down my neck (even if there's only the slightist lag)... and i only notice the lag in two situations: 1) the lag is bad or 2) i'm vs'ing someone good... the better the opponent, the more i can feel the lag....

btw... call me cat or steven or sillycat... not silly... >_>
LOL. Don't take Engared seriously. I'm not the world champion, not by a long shot. That said, I'd like to think that I'm not too bad ^_^;;. It's just a joke. Besides, you won't see me online because I lag badly and my lag fu is weak. Although for some reason, I don't lag if I play Mario Kart... LOL.

Engared

[10] Knight
LOL. Don't take Engared seriously. I'm not the world champion, not by a long shot. That said, I'd like to think that I'm not too bad ^_^;;. It's just a joke. Besides, you won't see me online because I lag badly and my lag fu is weak. Although for some reason, I don't lag if I play Mario Kart... LOL.
Pfft stop being humble Mr.World Champ :P

sillycatsteven

[09] Warrior
hi Leviinkrie, yeah, i'd faught you once or twice. endnow told me about you. not sure why i remind you of a talim player... unless you somehow magically know i main talim in SC2 and 3.

LGInfinite

[09] Warrior
All Talim players possess the power to sense each other, no matter how far apart they are. It's a defence mechanism that's developed over countless year of needless nerfing.

sillycatsteven

[09] Warrior
All Talim players possess the power to sense each other, no matter how far apart they are. It's a defence mechanism that's developed over countless year of needless nerfing.
lol... i sooo agree with the needless nerfing comment. that's why i changed one of my main from talim to ivy. talim used to be able to move flowingly and attack like the wind... until namco put a wall in front of her...

JELLY

[09] Warrior
She still flows like the wind... just not as safely. :D
Damn isnt she like low tier or something? I dont know my tier lists but she ain't no Sophitia or somethin'.

MasudSabr

[08] Mercenary
*flies off the edge*

Silly I didn't know you used to Talim... why don't you give her another go? Seeing as how even I can beat you, surely she's still good enough. :p