[Auckland, New Zealand] Flying is over-rated

hi all

i finally got around to recording and filming some matches after 2 years... better late than never i guess... -_-|||
the quility is not great because i couldn't figure out how to change the frame rate. and i am a bit rusty, but it'll have to do for now.

I realise this thread has been dead for quite a while however i was wondering if there are any New Zealand players still on soulcalibur iv? If there is my xbox live username name is MKH Spartan and if anyone lives in the Wellington region I would be keen to have some offline games thanks.

I realise this thread has been dead for quite a while however i was wondering if there are any New Zealand players still on soulcalibur iv? If there is my xbox live username name is MKH Spartan and if anyone lives in the Wellington region I would be keen to have some offline games thanks.

Yeah, there are not many people in NZ... I'm in Auckland, and I don't have xbox... so... sorry... i still jump on once in a blue moon tho. my PSN is sillycat659221.

Ah thank you for replying unfortunately I don't have a ps3 otherwise I'd be keen to join in. Do you know of any New Zealand players at all who have an xbox or live near Wellington?

Ah thank you for replying unfortunately I don't have a ps3 otherwise I'd be keen to join in. Do you know of any New Zealand players at all who have an xbox or live near Wellington?
Nope sorry... not really in the xbox community. all the ppl i know are either in auckland or AUS... mostly in aus. in fact, you'd have better luck finding aus players. the lag is about the same any way. nz broadband is so slow sometimes. i once had a 2 bar connection with someone in Auckland -_-||| and i don't even get 2 bar with people in Japan...

Ah thats quite unfortunate i have a couple of aussie people on my friends list but I have to play pretty casual on them theres only one who can semi keep with me on there and only when he plays astaroth and exploits the lag lol! Still almost never wins but sometimes gets close but yea was kinda hoping for offline competition lag sucks lol. Thanks for the info by the way.

Haha do you mean online tournaments or offline or both lol? I appreciate the suggestion but i dont think i want to buy a ps3 just to play the one game on it love soulcalibur but not enough to pay several hundred bucks on it lol.

Both. Once you start playing offline i bet you that you'll want to buy 3 PS3s just to play Soul Calibur. :)

Haha however there is no New Zealand offline soulcalibur community anywhere I've looked otherwise I'd be keen to play it offline I would really love to play some no lag good competition would be great fun.

Haha however there is no New Zealand offline soulcalibur community anywhere I've looked otherwise I'd be keen to play it offline I would really love to play some no lag good competition would be great fun.

Once SC5 starts-up be active in finding those players online and convert them into offline players. Thats how we did it in Australia.

Haha yea was planning on trying to find people once Soul Calibur V comes out thing is I have to wait till then! So far on live I've only found like two New Zealand players ever and they both lived at the other end of the country and neither are on my friends list so never found any in the same area as me unfortunately thats why i tryed asking on here lol!

Haha yea was planning on trying to find people once Soul Calibur V comes out thing is I have to wait till then! So far on live I've only found like two New Zealand players ever and they both lived at the other end of the country and neither are on my friends list so never found any in the same area as me unfortunately thats why i tryed asking on here lol!

Best of luck. I hope we can have a Melbourne vs Sydney vs Brisbane vs Adeleide vs New Zealand vs Singapore in the future at BAM lol.

Lol that would be interesting I'd be keen to play not so keen to travel over to Aussie in order to play though lol. Hopefully when Soul Calibur V comes out there will actually be more than three New Zealand people who actually play the game and some who are a bit closer than a eight hour or so drive would be nice too!

Lol that would be interesting I'd be keen to play not so keen to travel over to Aussie in order to play though lol. Hopefully when Soul Calibur V comes out there will actually be more than three New Zealand people who actually play the game and some who are a bit closer than a eight hour or so drive would be nice too!

Once you travel, you'll always want to keep traveling. Fighting games are awesome in that regard haha. Which character do you play?

Lol if I'm playing serious offline (which never happens but whatever) I take Sophitia who I can play very well, i can also play Taki, Siegfried, Ivy and Astaroth very well (Ivy ics versus people who don't know how to break it is very fun... hehe) and i can play the rest of the cast other than Talim and star wars to a moderate level but not tournament standard I'd say lol but yea if I was playing in a tournament I'd use one of those first five.

Lol if I'm playing serious offline (which never happens but whatever) I take Sophitia who I can play very well, i can also play Taki, Siegfried, Ivy and Astaroth very well (Ivy ics versus people who don't know how to break it is very fun... hehe) and i can play the rest of the cast other than Talim and star wars to a moderate level but not tournament standard I'd say lol but yea if I was playing in a tournament I'd use one of those first five.

Interesting. Sort something out with Sillycat :D He's got a decent Ivy (i presume).

Back