[Aug 24, 2012] EBO (East Brandenburg Open) (Wriezen, Brandenburg)

Yeah, I've read about it yesterday on the German forum. This basically means there's no point of going to Wriezen on the 23th. Since Berlin is only 60km from Wriezen, do you think maybe someone who lives there could let us stay at their place for one night? We will most likely come by a car this year, in a group of 5,but I'm not 100% sure yet.

I have no idea. PB*Neo4Life has just become a daddy and I don't know about the others.
If you want to get into contact with the GODs or some guys from Berlin about one night, I ask you to ask them yourself. I cannot manage this and I won't arrive before friday either.

I have no idea. PB*Neo4Life has just become a daddy and I don't know about the others.
If you want to get into contact with the GODs or some guys from Berlin about one night, I ask you to ask them yourself. I cannot manage this and I won't arrive before friday either.
We don't really want to trouble anyone:D if we can come by car, we can also drive during the night. I wonder about the other international players (most notably the French), any idea if they are also gonna stay in Berlin for a bit before heading to Wriezen?

Also, can you tell me who exactly of the German SC community lives in Berlin?

Thx

Well, iirc dranakal will arrive on Friday because he will already be in Germany during that time. Not sure about the others, I suppose they will stay in the hotel.

In Berlin live: Anybody with a PB (so Neo4Life, Adamas, Chucky, Kappa, Geck0r, jDark and I'm not sure about Limiter).

I'm considering coming as well...
Let's see what this is gonna cost me before booking my travel. :)
I'm not bringing a Orange army of fans though... :P

I can't vouch for this anymore....

I told my friends that I was going to germany and now 4 people have interest to tag along.

Im sorry to say this but i probably wont be able to come this year after all. I'm going to Indonesia for holidays the end of the year and it turns out i will need all of my holidays for this. Coming to EBO without taking one or to days off doesnt work because of the flight connections.

i will still try to see if i can come but it doesnt look too good.

Sorry :(

Im sorry to say this but i probably wont be able to come this year after all. I'm going to Indonesia for holidays the end of the year and it turns out i will need all of my holidays for this. Coming to EBO without taking one or to days off doesnt work because of the flight connections.

i will still try to see if i can come but it doesnt look too good.

Sorry :(

You've RSVP'd which is a legal contract

...Due to some personal problems that I could not expect, I won't be able to go to EVO.
I've wrote many times that I would have been there but I won't...and I'm very sad about this.
Good luck to all the guys who will be present, I'm sure we'll have the chance to play offline soon enough.

Docvizzo if you'll be at the Verona tournament in October, we can play our MM there.

Arrival in Berlin: 23 August 2012 09:00
Departure: 28 August 2012 18:35

Kalas, you stays at Neo's place before and after EBO right ?

Kalas, you stays at Neo's place before and after EBO right ?

I might go to his place after the EBO, but not before. I will go back to Germany at the 24th of August (Friday when the EBO starts) and directly head towards Wriezen.

Ok. So what should I do in your opinion on the 23rd ?
Go to Neo/Anja 's place or directly go to Wriezen ?

Ok. So what should I do in your opinion on the 23rd ?
Go to Neo/Anja 's place or directly go to Wriezen ?

I don't know. If I were I would ask them. Since I won't be around Berlin the days before the EBO, I cannot organize any kind of accommodation.

...Due to some personal problems that I could not expect, I won't be able to go to EVO.
I've wrote many times that I would have been there but I won't...and I'm very sad about this.
Good luck to all the guys who will be present, I'm sure we'll have the chance to play offline soon enough.

I'm sad to read this. =(

Some more important notes, please read this:

1. I updated the list: We have already 32 registered and still over 40(!!!) who are interested. This will definitely be the biggest EBO so far.

2. I remind you again that due to the capacities at the venue, the number of participants is limited! So please pay quickly to make sure everything will be ok. We don't want any unpleasant surprises.

3. I remind you again that, as stated in the first post, the GODs will take care of your reservation for the hotel until the 14th of August (10 days before the begin). If you want to stay at the hotel and haven't payed yet, please send them the money within the next 10 days! After the 14th, they will no longer be able to do this for you. You can still book a room at the hotel, but you have to do it yourself then.

Hello, I just payed my registration.

G.O.D. Mistmoehre said:
@ malek Whats with the other frenchies ?

I'll be arriving and leaving at the same time (Thursday the 23rd and Tuesday the 28th). If I'm not mistaken, Hazu and COP DT7 also arrive on the 23rd. Dranakal however will be coming on Friday.

If no one is able to host us/me will it be possible to pay for an extra night?

Back