[Australia] Pacific Online Thread.

scal12

[08] Mercenary
Hi there....

I am pretty new here but am interested in making some XBL connections to some fun players.... if you play sc4 on XBL who are you and how can i contact you? Do we have Australian online comps? I looked at the roster thing but can not really understand it.,... is there a faq or somthing? Sorry if this is obvious to others.

Australian XBL Players

What state do you live in? If you are in Vic you should drop by our offline sessions. Will improve you game alot.

Australian XBL Players

there are some sydney players who have xbl also. as engared said if you are in melbourne drop by their thread, if sydney drop by the sydney one. if other place in aus i have no idea.

Australian XBL Players

I am in Sydney... but I am not really into socializing... I just like to play online while the wife and kids watch crappy TV. With work and family mean I do not get out much.. computer games keep me sane... besides I would prob stand out as being a lot older than everyone there... I remember Street Fighter (not 2) at the arcade :)

Thanks anyway... but I am looking for online XBL tournaments... and if they are not around.. I would be happy to try and organize one if people are interested.

Australian XBL Players

i think more of us play ps. but who knows. i dont see why people wouldnt want to play an online tourney or such, id do it if i had xbl

Australian/Pacific Online Thread.

Well since it doesnt really fit into the Sydney or Melbourne threads and there are other non Melbourners/Sydneyers or Australians online; i feel that it is necessary for it to have its own thread.

Great games Mohalbat and Masudsbr tonight.

@Mohal- that mitsu of yours is a pain lol. Unblockables for the win. That nightmare vs nightmare fight was funny ass, Nightmare sucks balls against himself lol. Good games, look forward to playing you at OHN

@Masud- Greats games as well, work on that Talim a little, a little too unsafe. But its just bad luck that ive had the most practice in my playing career against Talim. Great fights though hope you guys can start a community somewhere in Ade.

I dont think there is a big scene outside of Melbourne and Sydney tho. guess we will find out.

Yeh sorry Engared i cant see this Thread taking off. Yeah man Mohlbats Mitsa is good as! has helped devlop my own Samurai-lagfu to a T. Madsabr however when matched up against us is very VERY unlucky because were so used to getting slapped around and slapping around Eclair.

ahh come on I'm not that good :P.
Well I was doing unblockables because you block all the time when I'm in my stances!
So I thought I'll keep on doing this till he comes at me then I'll do the false purification...only worked once...
I won't take it easy on you next time.

lol Mohalbat although his natural lag-fu is strong Engared is no scrub watch your tone :P. Everyone shells up when they see a proper Mitsu for the 1st time because his stances are unpredictable (much more so than Seigy-poos). btw Mohalbat ive been developing mitsa a little myself, I hope your up on the lingo im about to drop on ya :P. After you hit someone with a stun attack like 66a, Myst A+B or b6 what do you follow up with? I used to do 3a 66A+B but now ive been doing 3b 44 Myst A+B or if im close to a wall or the edge 3b 44 Myst 6bb. long ass comboes and b6 is very easy to get off. Other mixups that ive been using are WC 1b and wc 1_3 A+B or 11_77 a ana 11_77aba combines with 11_77 k and a as low mixups with the latter. and yeah it was playing you that led me to all this bro ;)

lol hey come on I didn't call him a scrub...this is a psychological attack..

Pffft you and your stuns, when I stun an opponent I wait for them to recover and then get into my stance to provoke them and kick their ass while they're standing infront of me...stuns ..where's the honour and courage in that...there's no glory there for me. I'd rather have an honourable fight than just win.

(I get the feeling you're telling me to do these moves after I stun an opponent...I will consider that :D thanks)

I will now quote LG, not exact quotes but they went a little something like this,
"its unfair on your opponent not to take the win"

and my personal favourite: "why would you be fair when you can be cheap"

Cheers Engared for starting this thread! I don't think there's really a 'community' there for SC outside of Melb or Syd, but since it's an online thread, it's not so bad. I guess we'll see.

Good games last night, btw. Yeah last night was very one-sided lol The mountain-load of input errors didn't help either. I was going, "Com'on, AS into mid!" *does AS A* *eat hits* You're right though, I don't play safe with her. I am horrible at guessing; so I try to block as little as possible, but since you play Eclair so much, it's probably not worth the risk playing stances with you. You're just too good XD Oh well, that's how you learn, I guess.

ps. mohalbat, I don't know if you know this, but Mitsurugi's probably one of Talim's worst nightmares. You're equipt with everything you need to deal with her, compacted into 3-4 different moves and... that's where I'll stop. XD;;

wow new person i havent seen, ure name loks familiar but i cant recall if ive vs'd you or not. new person to vs either way woot ^^

lol Mohlbat... Mitsas stun combos are very hard to shake and do upwards of 65 damage. I think you should give them a try :P

Great games tonight you guys.

Ran into someone from Melbourne who was a total spammer and then disconnected from me lol. Was the best connection ive ever had against someone too. Shame.

Back