Auto-GIs

mikosu

Goderator of pink hearts
In JS
2A+B
24 damage, TC; GIs from 11-16
GIs verticals with an upward and downward trajectory

A+K
The regular headbutt from this CAN hit an opponent if they're close; small GI window; if successful she headbutts the opponent and either gets a headache or chance for mood change (you take damage); can whiff due to distance (no damage and mood change chance); [A+K] has no auto follow-up on successful GI unless you let it go; regular GIs from 8-13
GIs weapon-based highs, mids, special mids, and special lows that aren't thrust attacks

B+K
Not an auto-GI. Rather if hit during the early part of this animation by a "weak attack" (think Nightmare's A+B) you take the damage, she goes into GS, and has an auto-GI lasting almost the whole animation; if hit during this special auto-GI (Einsatz Calcatrix [EC]) she'll do an auto 66B for 48 damage (damage to you of course); you can switch to A+K/[A+K] during EC (these A+Ks' windows are larger than their regular versions)
EC GIs everything but throws and unblockables

In GS
44B
The BF version doesn't do anything different except cause more damage; GIs from 17-25
GIs high and mid horizontals, high kicks

A+K
The regular headbutt from this CAN hit an opponent if they're close; small GI window; if successful she either headbutts the opponent regularly, headbutts and changes mood, or headbutts then hits her head and changes mood (yes you take damage from the headbutt connecting and from the random hitting her head auto follow-up); can whiff due to distance (no damage and mood change chance); [A+K] has no auto follow-up on successful GI unless you less it go; regular GIs from 8-13
GIs weapon-based highs, mids, special mids, and special lows that aren't thrust attacks

B+K
If successful she performs an inescapable throw for 45 damage with chance of mood change(s) and life regain; can whiff due to distance; GIs from frames 2-12; damage and life regain increase based on how much HP you have left as follows:
100-41% - 45 damage
40% - 55 damage
(slightly lower)% - 60 damage
(slightly lower than that)% - the max of 65 damage
GIs mids, special mids, and special lows

Something I found funny vs. Sieg. If you block 3[ B ] and he immediately does the A out of that stance you can buffer GS 44B and it'll JI it. You have to buffer it immediately. Of course the 2nd hit of that A can be GS B+K'ed as can the K and the B. It does seem like the GS B+K restores a consistent amount of health now. It's much like Raph's VE A+G_B+G mash without the mashing.

EDIT: This is based on Sacharja's frame data. Sieg's 3[ B ] ~ SCH on block is -5. SCH A is i12. That means GS 44B's aGI starts being active around frame 17. The window for JIs is bigger I think so I'm not sure if this is the frame it activates on.

Something I found funny vs. Sieg. If you block 3[ B ] and he immediately does the A out of that stance you can buffer GS 44B and it'll JI it. You have to buffer it immediately. Of course the 2nd hit of that A can be GS B+K'ed as can the K and the B. It does seem like the GS B+K restores a consistent amount of health now. It's much like Raph's VE A+G_B+G mash without the mashing.

EDIT: This is based on Sacharja's frama data. Sieg's 3[ B ] ~ SCH on block is -5. SCH A is i12. That means GS 44B's aGI starts being active around frame 17. The window for JIs is bigger I think so I'm not sure if this is the frame it activates on.
GS 44B aGI window is from frame 17 to frame 25. At least that's what it was before the patch, I haven't bothered to retest.

I'm going to try and make an Auto-GI video.
However, I don't know if it's worth do any other moves outside of GS B+K (Grim Reaper) and GS A+K (Gestopft Madness).

Her Jolly Side Auto-GI's aren't really all that hot.
Well, not if you could get a GI or JI normally.

I've found alot of crazy stuff, but I'm just wondering if I should use her other Auto-GIs.

This video is for myslef and fellow Tira players, so your input would be appreciated.

By the Rico's B+K punishment list is Godlike.

OK more data found on EC. What it does is take "weak" high and mid attacks that don't knockdown and do 0-19 damage and cut them in half. She TCs late in the animation which I think is hilarious if they wait to go in for a throw. I'll update the first post sometime lol.

OK more data found on EC. What it does it take "weak" high and mid attacks that don't knockdown and do 0-19 damage and cut them in half. She TCs late in the animation which I think is hilarious if they wait to go in for a throw. I'll update the first post sometime lol.

If a BB hits her the 1st B will trigger it but the 2nd will whiff. I tested this against Yoshi's BB. Maybe she also has like a few invincibly frames at startup?

Also...If one of her armor pieces are broken it wont work. For example. Yoshi's AA will Trigger EC. But if her head/high armor piece is broken AA wont trigger it anymore.

just for info..............because i didnt see it from the previous posts.

about B+K in GS.if Tira's health is near the end, the grab will cost damage to the opponent up to 55.when Tira's health is full the grab will cost damage up to 45.if you do B+K with red impact will cost 48.
i have already check these.

just for info..............because i didnt see it from the previous posts.

about B+K in GS.if Tira's health is near the end, the grab will cost damage to the opponent up to 55.when Tira's health is full the grab will cost damage up to 45.if you do B+K with red impact will cost 48.
i have already check these.
I already noted the specifics on GS B+K in another thread. I'll edit it into here in a bit.

But a question I have for all of you is do you use A+K for the aGI? I mean the risk/reward ratio is absurd. I do use it when I'm feeling spunky but what's your opinion on it overall?

Like you said, risk/reward is absurd (not in the good way). So I've kinda been ignoring the move. The only time I ever use A+K is for the lulz.

So to put it bluntly, I think the move is garbage.

But a question I have for all of you is do you use A+K for the aGI? I mean the risk/reward ratio is absurd. I do use it when I'm feeling spunky but what's your opinion on it overall?

i do EXACTLY the same thing with you.
A+K is not a move that you are using in a tournament or something big.this move basically is for fun and for casual matches imo.even in casual matches when i gain distance between me and my opponent i use taunt to change moods than A+K.at leest taunt can be canceled and ofcourse cant hurt Tira.very few times i use A+K (only in casual matches) when i have a lot of health when Tira is Back turned just to confuse my opponent.
i can't see the use of this move with some other way.
for Tourneys is very risky though.and i dont recommend it.

oh i forgot.i use this move when i do wall combos or when Tira execute 2AB(JS) (counter) for more damage.

I only use A+K to GI Cervantes teleports because it's damn hilarious. Or if I have the match in the bag, I'll throw out some A+K's instead of GI's. There's not much funnier than GI'ing with A+K, headbutting the opponent to the floor, then watching Tira shake her head in disgust.

I have produced a video for the 'Grim Reaper' GI. It's here;
; Not exactly the best quality or anything but it gives you an idea of the stringent time-frame you need as I fail the move twice in the film @_@

[A+K] has no auto follow-up on successful GI

I think you are wrong Mikosu ! You can release A+K during the aGI and get headbutt followup. Very usefull if you think of the big aGI window. (from frame 11-43 if i tested correctly)

Works perfect against Maxi masher... online at least ;)

I think you are wrong Mikosu ! You can release A+K during the aGI and get headbutt followup. Very usefull if you think of the big aGI window. (from frame 11-43 if i tested correctly)

I can confirm a headbutt followup DOES EXIST. I've been hit by it when playing a Tira CPU. (See, the computer CAN be useful... every so often... on a lunar new year).

I can confirm a headbutt followup DOES EXIST. I've been hit by it when playing a Tira CPU. (See, the computer CAN be useful... every so often... on a lunar new year).

No guys that's not what I was saying. I was saying if you just hold it there's no followup. You have to let it go. A+K's window activates sooner than [A+K]'s. Thanks for trying to test Arn. Those look like really good numbers.

EDIT: I see I didn't mention letting it go. Good eye guys. That was dumb of me.

Wait a minute. So [A+K] has a super long GI window? You sure about this? It feels only the beginning actually GIs.

Wait a minute. So [A+K] has a super long GI window? You sure about this? It feels only the beginning actually GIs.

The GI window is pretty big. I'm positive about that. I've GI'd a few attacks late in the [A+K] animation. When she begins to hit her head on the ring, of course the GI window has already closed.

Wow... so [A+K] would be the riskiest move of all. They can just sit there and let Tira deal herself damage, then hit her on the VERY long recovery. It's only good when you KNOW there is a mix-up coming. And since the window starts later, it's gotta be a SLOW mix-up. All this for a headbutt that may not even connect and lead to self dizzy!

WHY!!!???

Wow... so [A+K] would be the riskiest move of all. They can just sit there and let Tira deal herself damage, then hit her on the VERY long recovery. It's only good when you KNOW there is a mix-up coming. And since the window starts later, it's gotta be a SLOW mix-up. All this for a headbutt that may not even connect and lead to self dizzy!

WHY!!!???

I told ya. Risk/reward ratio is absurd. You've just laid out completely why. But allow me to add that the regular 44K does 15 damage. A+K's headbutt does 10 and you still take damage. I think that says it all.

Back