Avatar and Signature Request thread

When you've the time, could you create a sig with Nightmare and Sagat in it (Weird mix, I know) and the word 'Sudo' in the center?

Much appreciated!

i dont know if i pm ya the pics,so ill post them here..so that everyone can say if he want a sig/ava of that pics ^^ have fun with them..its lil bit from my collection...more to come if ya gents/ladys wanna see more ;)

hope it will help ya a bit player ^^

Lol,the more the better Amanda :D
And I'll try to start and hopefully finish some of your requests :) But untill then
be patient with me please.

It's not so much a sig or avatar request, But i've always wanted a Back turned Hilde, looking over her right shoulder doing her BT B+K move as a picture to put on an arcade stick.
It's either that, or I steal the pics of X beats Sophie thing and put that on it.

Meh,I've been busy with stuff for church so my weekends have been pretty hectic.
So yeah,please just wait one more week.

This thread seems pretty dead, but hopefully I can get a sc1 player 2 cervantes avatar (the gold one)? Would be really cool. Thanks!

I'd like a request...

Avatar: uhhh...how to put, something that shows amy/voldo and has CW in it....

Sig: has to show Ragna/Noel from blazblue as well as Amy/Voldo. For the txt, it can say CW in it as well, otherwise, C-Dub is pretty hot.

Back