B+K Praise...

BalancedChaos

[09] Warrior
Who uses this? Im guessing offline it wont be nearly as useful as online, but you've got to love it for range & speed. I dont usually use the charged version but it does nasty damage on a crouching opponent hehehehehe! :D

I know i use it but i can't think of what it actually is im not next to my x-box right now which one is it again? I'll have more feedback after i remember

Its the move where it looks like he's clapping his hands aggresively lol... if B+K is held, he claps his hands 4(3?) times in quick succession(moving forward) but with a slight charge at the beginning of the move.

It's very effective against those who don't know Voldo or expecting a low. Unfortunately, I find :3::B::B: a ton more useful for that, as it does around 55 damage and is quick as well. :B::+::K: is more useful if charged, so you have to catch your opponent in a flurry of of moves, then throw that in. Charged, it does around 70 damage. Good move!

Is it possible to use it in juggles, or would the first hit throw the opponent to the ground before the others hit?

Ya it deals pretty decent damage and I use it more when people are standing up from laying

[B+K] is NC for 70 damage, thats a viable post GI option for slow speed(in case they try to re GI). You might also be able to hit some one with it if you sidestep an attack with slow recovery.

I only use [B+K] post GI... its one of his few moves that is slow enough to get people to whiff GI and does a buttload of normal hit damage

Everyone else has already hit the nail on the head. [B+K] is punishment for whiffing a GI. Many people will GI when expecting a 3BB because of the heavy soul gauge damage it does. Use accordingly.

Back