Battle Fantasia

Yo Miko.. have you managed to pull off Watson's long ass comboes yet~ :P

I haven't touched this game in soooo long. I have to learn the corner rape combo by sight because I can't find it written anywhere. Just you wait though :)

I think that was poorly worded for the trophy. You have to heat up to even do real damage to him. Iirc you just can't end the battle in Heat Up mode.

I think that was poorly worded for the trophy. You have to heat up to even do real damage to him. Iirc you just can't end the battle in Heat Up mode.

Yeah you are right, I got it a few days back. Before I had the clock on very fast,and I would use Ashley's command throw to evade all his stuff. I got a time out with a perfect, but apparently you have to kill him. Has anyone attempted the special combo trophies? I think I broke my other controller mashing out Coyori's, and getting 60 hits with Dokurod is hilarious.

Edit:

Woot! I parried all 22 hits of Apocalypse Flame in practice mode. My record in arcade is only 20 though. You basically have to get a quick steady rhythm going when he uses it.

well, i just got this game, its fun as hell
learning Coyori, shes crazy son
anybody wanna get some games in?

o yes, my actual psn is badass99, i hav yet to make my suphy account

edit: Sorry, i wont be on till tomorrow or friday...my brother decided that he is going to take the ps3 with him to North Carolina, but add me anyways, and we can get some games wen i get back on.

Ggs to you 3 fellas.

Sup Hy - Effin' Coyori rushdown. Ban.

ID - Beast mode Dokurod and mashing :)

Tiagol - It was laggy but you raped me hardcore. Just wait 'til I catch up.

I actually played this game more than 2 minutes today! Yayness.

yeah he does have a level 4 it just takes a really long time to charge up. lv3 is more applicable and widely used (much like hilde)

here's the BF forum that no one is using

http://battlefantasia.omgforum.net/forum.htm

Sup Hy:
You need to learn to quick recover from the ground. Press gatchi button a lil before you'll hit the ground to quick recover. Practice using record feature in training mode. Some things can be teched some can't. For example you can tech Urs's dragon punch, marco's throw, marco's weak DP (not the 2 hit one), Face's knee, etc but you can't tech Face's grab for example

also, when you cancel that overhead attack coyori has you should try to grab if you're in range

you also need to get used to the timing of how long it takes the opponent to stand up. if you time your attack correctly as they are standing up they will be unable to beat it without using an invincible move. mixing up low attacks with throws is a good strategy against grounded opponents

also need to do stronger combos and punish unsafe moves like dragon punches more consistently

good games, I'm glad we have a solid connection

ggs tiamat

ggs to u too mikosu

yo i gotta practice up...i gotta get on par wit yall

edit:
iight tiamat, im going to practice all that

the overhead cancel thing (623a b:B i believe) the recovery on that move is stupid slow...but i do need to mix something in with it

I kept doing 236236C (her Cat tornado shit) on complete accident, i was actually trying to combo after FC4c, but it kept messing up...

but yea i didnt even kno u could tech...im on it

Back