BattleField 3

I love this game to death but dear God will they please fix the effing servers. Drives me nuts having to try to connect to a match 3 times before I get into one.

cad-20050218-a2fd0.jpg

I'm guessing its not kills but you need to get all upgrades for it. I'm just assuming its just like how the classes work cause I got everything for all classes. Every class says "X amount of experience til service star 2" so that tells me all vehicles work that way too.

Yeah, I found that out about an hour after posting. :)

Always works that was for me, even in real life. If I can't figure out/find something out I ask someone, then I find/figure it out like 2 seconds later every time.

Anyways-

That video gave me an idea on how to be a dick in a way he wasnt or more like I just built upon somethhing this guy did already. I'm thinking of taking my helicopter going to the enemies spawn wait take out there's. Wait for theres to spawn again plant C4 on mine park it next to their heli spawn take there heli fly off and wait for someone to take mine. Once I see they got mine bail out of there heli and detonate C4 while parachuting.

you can get it from BF3stats.com just sign up and it keeps track of more things than battlelog once you sign up narrow the search down to console find yourself go to graphics tab and find the one you like. Oh and just in case nobody knows yet a date has been put on back to karkand it comes out on the 7th for PS3 so 14th for 360 and PC

I hope they put more of the AA tanks in the console version. As it is they only have it one the canals map on rush for the 360. I'm lvl42 and I just got in it for the first time yesterday.

Anyone use ecm jammer? I tried but it seems like I'm still getting locked onto after activating it.

you can get it from BF3stats.com just sign up and it keeps track of more things than battlelog once you sign up narrow the search down to console find yourself go to graphics tab and find the one you like.

Too......many.....options. Can't.....decide.........

Dice ruined Wake Island and every Karkand map has that new wave bright ass graphics filter so I barely even knew I was playing in an old BF2 map.

Oh huh for whatever reason I thought you played on PS3 well then Tuesday can't come soon enough eh?

Dice ruined Wake Island and every Karkand map has that new wave bright ass graphics filter so I barely even knew I was playing in an old BF2 map.

I didn't play BF2 well I played a little Modern Combat on console. But this is a new engine which you did mention the new lighting so I realize you know its a different engine. But seriously what do you expect Dice to run two engines like Halo Anniversary just for DLC c'mon now. These levels are modeled after old levels but have a BF3 feel to them why? because its new game.

Nah, I didn't want them to run a new engine or anything. They just changed a lot of the maps to incorporate the destructible aspects and the new engine. Wake Island is completely changed now, for the worst. The others actually aren't too bad.

So, what's everyone thoughts on the DLC guns? I've seen a lot of complaining about the FAMAS and can't really discredit it since my k/d has been flying up since I switched to it.

Back