Bayonetta 2 Wii U exclusive

Well I was considering a WiiU. This is a nice bonus.

All Nintendo needs to do now is help publish the next Timesplitters and they'll win me right over.

Personally I liked one but... eh not enough for me to buy a Wii U honestly. The Wii U will have me when Monster hunter comes out but... besides that yeah Wii U is kinda meh right now xD.

Well I was considering a WiiU. This is a nice bonus.

All Nintendo needs to do now is help publish the next Timesplitters and they'll win me right over.
Assuming that enough of the old Timesplitters team is still around then yes that would be pretty convincing.

Hmm, I wasn't planning on getting a Wii U and I'm still not planning on it. The first Bayonetta wasn't a very good game anyways. Combat was good but everything else sucked.

Bayonetta was fine, just sexy time DMC HD version. What else did you need/expect?

Personally I liked one but... eh not enough for me to buy a Wii U honestly. The Wii U will have me when Monster hunter comes out but... besides that yeah Wii U is kinda meh right now xD.

Monster Hunter is a reason to avoid getting any console, because it's so bad.

Monster Hunter is a reason to avoid getting any console, because it's so bad.

eh not to me i love that series just capcom doesnt love to bring it to the west and i played most of the imports. One of my favorite series when playing with people who know what to do honestly.

eh not to me i love that series just capcom doesnt love to bring it to the west and i played most of the imports. One of my favorite series when playing with people who know what to do honestly.
Lol that's like saying "Man the Transformers franchise is awesome when it's not the Michael Bay movies we're watching right now, but we're watching the movies."

If there are requirements needed for something to be good, it's not really good.

And for me Monster Hunter is the definition of WASTE OF TIME. Even more so than any MMO

Lol that's like saying "Man the Transformers franchise is awesome when it's not the Michael Bay movies we're watching right now, but we're watching the movies."

If there are requirements needed for something to be good, it's not really good.

And for me Monster Hunter is the definition of WASTE OF TIME. Even more so than any MMO

Well Co-op was the main purpose of MH but hell i still played single player on it and have dedicated over 400+ hours on that series xD. I will never say MH is a bad game cause honestly thats one game that will always be worth my time xD.

Well Co-op was the main purpose of MH but hell i still played single player on it and have dedicated over 400+ hours on that series xD. I will never say MH is a bad game cause honestly thats one game that will always be worth my time xD.
And i feel bad for you lol. i had well over 900 hours on SC4, almost all of it online. And that's why im fairly good at fighting games

Back