BD Changes

66B is Safe
3B seems to be Safe
CH 1A > 66A+B is a combo
CR A+B > 66K seems to be guarantee
9B+K > 66A+B seems to be guarantee
A+B MSH B is ¡12 on block ? the last move can't be ducked

omg!! this combo is the shit.
66A >¡W >6A+B >3(K) >CR B >1KK >¡W >236 KK >8KKK = 161 Damage i tested it on Yun Seong in the cathedral stage.

is the 44K followup after 1KK launch more damage than KKB?

KKB can be AC-ed so 44K is automatically better.

66B is Safe
3B seems to be Safe
CH 1A > 66A+B is a combo
CR A+B > 66K seems to be guarantee
9B+K > 66A+B seems to be guarantee
A+B MSH B is ¡12 on block ? the last move can't be ducked

omg!! this combo is the shit.
66A >¡W >6A+B >3(K) >CR B >1KK >¡W >236 KK >8KKK = 161 Damage i tested it on Yun Seong in the cathedral stage.

Did you read my post at all Vlaster? I have all that listed already. But I'll address each of these again. 66B is -12. 3B is -11. Listed the CH 1A combo. That CR A+B combo is ok for oki so you'd be losing out on great damage. Listed the 9B+K combo. Yea A+B MSH B can't be ducked but it's -16 on block. Alignment issues can sometimes happen with 236KK 8KKK off a W! I don't recommend it anyway since it has the chance of being JUKEd.

Found a Yun combo that does about 150-155 dmg.

66A, w!, 44A, 6A+B, 1KK, A+BBBB

Shakeable stuns =/= combos. Use 'em for mixups.

this one is great and pretty consistant

2BK > ¡W CR K:G > CR B > 1KK > ¡W 6A+B > 2BK > CR K = 180 Damage o.O (stage : Cathedral)

Verdict is in. BD Yun is better in almost every possible way. More frames, less unsafety, damage buffs on a good number of moves, and incredibly useful tweaks (ex. 2BK KND on NH and 1K2K can't be teched). The 184 damage wall combo I found is just sweet icing on the cake. His CF game is all that got nerfed. If you haven't gotten the chance to use him you're missin out bigtime.

Back