Best of PSN (PSN matchfinder)

Best of PSN #6 wtf happened to 5?

i keep having this fantasy where this thread stays somewhat on topic.....

Who's the best Siegfried on PSN? I would like to play this person.

Who is FJphoenix_???? I don't get beasted by random Yuns in ranked and take it lightly. I will find you...

i think ETB was the best siggy but she quit a while back. that said i also think pretty much everything siggy does is lagout BS.

also hit me up in the next few weeks if you wanna play lagarugi/caspamdra...i need to get my online 50/50 game up before lagageddon!

Cool i'll add you when i get home. I wanted too add you in the chat room i thought your friends list was full though.
BUBBLES_CAN_YOMI is the correct wording right?

Good matches to TidalLeaf. He won 10-5. I pretty much do nothing except throw when I play online.

Cool i'll add you when i get home. I wanted too add you in the chat room i thought your friends list was full though.
BUBBLES_CAN_YOMI is the correct wording right?

Hey Tefloser answer my question, or will you forever be full of bs?!

Why do you have a poser Taki play as me in one of your vids and you lable it as me? Isn't it illegeal to have people posing as others? I'm just curious is all, why would someone do something like that? It's a simple question, quit dodging it.

At least put Tha_Shogun in the title instead of Tha-Shogun if you gonna have someone fully pose as me, that's just sloppy Substance_Thats_used_in_frying_pans2105

Back