Best of PSN (PSN matchfinder)

project taki and presher are the same ppl lobo, because he was probably my hardest taki rival next to Venomous_Taki playing my Starkiller. However, Bsaa is IMO avg right now, he's lost his past skill, but he's not too much of an abuser. However he's more hasbeen now. Wow though, things feel to have changed around the site a bit lately, though the fights are usually over the same thing...Chaos and some of the other members arguing over 11A LOL.

Hey thanks everyone. I'll look for them on PSN. I'm actually going to start using butaki_ as my PSN id, just for Soul Calibur. I'd also like to get to know how to play against other characters, so if any of you have time, come online and find me! I'd appreciate it =)

Thanks again!

Hi all!, Add me. PSN Fenro main:Voldo
Also use: Raphael, Zasalamel, Casandra

Edit: Also i enjoy cage fights the most, not a fan of ring outs at all.

Hey guys Add me please: PSN: senzait
I do only like to play against people with good connections but shit you cant always get what you want, as long as I learn something Im happy. :)

Anyone planning on being on later today or 5-7pm tomorrow?

By the way Namu I'd love to play you to see how a good Yoshi plays.

Hello, don't frequent on SC4 as much as I used to...

PSN:AZYG4LYFE, mitsurugi is all I use, and setsuka if connection is v.good.

EU players preferred but N.A. players are welcome:)

AZ

Another european player here. ._.//
I have recently bought the game for PS3 but play also on XBL from the release...

And i still have my friendlist empty aside from bubblecanalgol and miTsubasa :)

ID is Voncoso ....if some skilled raph players wants to add me is expecially wellcome.

You should add me; I do setups that work offline but are extremely abusable online. =D

I might as well introduce myself just in case I meet anyone of ya. I have XBL but I don't play SC4. However I do have it at work on the PS3 there. I do have a PSN but I mostly use it to play in ranked, it's EGT4ME. I might as well mention this to anyone that might play me. Note though because it's my work name I can't add anyone on my friend's list and I can't talk because i do not have a mic :(

EDIT: Almost forgot the times I'm on. Sometimes I'll be on weekends really late at like midnight till probably 3am, maybe later. I don't get much sleep at night since I work the graveyard shift.

I play Nightmare mostly but I also use Asty as my mains and I have a few crappy secondaries such as Yoshi, Cas, and Sieg.

Hey all, I am looking for somebody to spar with. Somebody good with yoshimitsu, I've decided I want to learn him.

I can show you how to have fun with Yoshi. If you're interested, don't be afraid to friend request.
However, I can't make promises to be on and about like some teleporter lol.

Back