Best of PSN (PSN matchfinder)

Hi everyone. I'm Mayu from France and I play casually on the PSN. Feel free to ask my PSN to play ! Hahaha.
I main Sophitia. NamuSkull, good to see you !

wait i'm suddenly confused. why would you have to bullrush and mash b? lol. you shouldn't be double bullrushing in the first place!

What are you talking about? Double bullrush has always been a great strat when your opponent's back is to the edge. It's just dangerous against Astaroth because he can low grab and end the round as fast as you were trying to lol.

Hey guys if anyone wants to get some matches in please message me, I'm looking to actually get better so I'd prefer someone who can give a constructive critique. I'm also trying to pick up algol if that'll put anyone off.

Who is free to play this weekend? I can probably play during the day Sat or even tomorrow? I can pretty much guarantee 5-Bar. ( Schools internet....)

@ Namu & Lobo : You guys free?

Who is free to play this weekend? I can probably play during the day Sat or even tomorrow? I can pretty much guarantee 5-Bar. ( Schools internet....)

@ Namu & Lobo : You guys free?
I'll play; send the add to Xephukai

teffy! wtf we miss ya man! lets get some PSN on. you gotta keep the lady in check now, or it's all over later. this is the same girl?

either way, congrats!

Thanks :) Yup same lady she's 40 now though i gotta upload the pics from jamaica wow! what a trip it was. She's one happy camper my little 5 feet latin babe cloud 9 from here on. Gotta get back into games again indeed.

Back