Best of XBL (XBL matchfinder)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best of Xbox Live (XBL Matchfinder) Part NO TROLLS

^^^lol i dont think the lack of trolls is to blame, i think sc will be out in the wilderness for the next few months, with all the tekken6's and MW2's taking over. But I'm finding the ratio of good/bad players online has swung in favour of the good players, so its not so bad.

its kinda sad how with no trolls there isnt much hipe :(
babalook, i challenge you to a ft5 cervy vs cervy online, record it! lets do this shit tonight. hipe? I just need a few matches to reaquaint myself with the shittiness that is online play before we play our match. 3A ain't allowed

babalook, i challenge you to a ft5 cervy vs cervy online, record it! lets do this shit tonight. hipe? I just need a few matches to reaquaint myself with the shittiness that is online play before we play our match. 3A ain't allowed

that would be 5-0 in about 10 minutes... u definitely should use one of your top characters man

where's the fun in that? when I lose online is has far more to do with my defense failing than my offense. My Cervantes offense is good enough to beat most players and I think I'd have this match won offline, but I just wanna make some fun outta this and fuel some online hype for the hell of it. He might get me 5-0, but don't be surprised if I win...I wouldn't be.

where's the fun in that? when I lose online is has far more to do with my defense failing than my offense. My Cervantes offense is good enough to beat most players and I think I'd have this match won offline, but I just wanna make some fun outta this and fuel some online hype for the hell of it. He might get me 5-0, but don't be surprised if I win...I wouldn't be.

i think im guna have to pass i dont play sc4 anymore, im just on cod and tekken i gotta get good at those right now. Im working on snipeing in mw2 and im fucking horrible but i want to be good so bad and in tekken my raven is also fucken bad :(

Does that mean you're taking yourself off the list of best of or something? Good luck with your games.

im so bad at both it hurts im not used to being this horrible but i am used to being bad because of sc4 :)

You know how to go on the offensive? I wouldn't have guessed from all the 30-40 second periods where all you throw out is one 3B. XD

y do you think you would win this offline your cervy was pretty bad last time i saw it and you use more lows than me?

y do you think you would win this offline your cervy was pretty bad last time i saw it and you use more lows than me?
last time u saw my cervy was prolly when it was 1 or 2 days old. sometimes I do 1A and 3A on accident on xbox (when I'm trying to 2A) cause my decent controller broke so I'm stuck with a pretty new not broken in or modded xbox dpad, not to mention my GI's don't come out sometimes, I end up jumping. reminds me, I need to get a new headset 2day cause that shit's broke too.
noface, this match I would embrace the online factor and play more aggressive. funny tho, most people can't stand the way I play, especially when I win, they either complain about me doin the same moves alot or grabbing... or blocking everything. some players on baba's best of list included. I played online for a bit yesterday against zombiebear and some other guy who kept complaining. u should take zombiebear off for best voldo I beat him with Raph really easily and the only moves I got hit with were lag lows (2A+B and that back turned low where he stretches out both arms). enkindu is best voldo online AND good offline.
anyway babalook ur the one who didn't like the lack of hype for sc4, why back down when the odds are you're gonna win anyway, nothin to lose. can't say ur too rusty, i haven't been playin the game much either.

last time u saw my cervy was prolly when it was 1 or 2 days old. sometimes I do 1A and 3A on accident on xbox (when I'm trying to 2A) cause my decent controller broke so I'm stuck with a pretty new not broken in or modded xbox dpad, not to mention my GI's don't come out sometimes, I end up jumping. reminds me, I need to get a new headset 2day cause that shit's broke too.
noface, this match I would embrace the online factor and play more aggressive. funny tho, most people can't stand the way I play, especially when I win, they either complain about me doin the same moves alot or grabbing... or blocking everything. some players on baba's best of list included. I played online for a bit yesterday against zombiebear and some other guy who kept complaining. u should take zombiebear off for best voldo I beat him with Raph really easily and the only moves I got hit with were lag lows (2A+B and that back turned low where he stretches out both arms). enkindu is best voldo online AND good offline.
anyway babalook ur the one who didn't like the lack of hype for sc4, why back down when the odds are you're gonna win anyway, nothin to lose. can't say ur too rusty, i haven't been playin the game much either.

u cant say someone iz the best voldo when u havent fought all of the voldo players......

u guyz give these people too much credit in wich they dont deserve

Enkindu's Voldo is solid offline and probably has the best offline Voldo of the Voldo players online, he deserves that credit at least. Maybe he isn't the best online Voldo....maybe he is

So my Xbox has been banned and therefore I won't be around online to play you guys anymore. I will still continue playing SCIV offline at the moment, but I am considering getting a PS3 sometime in the near future. We'll see what happens.

Thanks to everyone on Xbox live for making most of my online experiences good ones in the past year. I've had the opportunity to learn and play some amazing people! So if you're ever up in Toronto and want some offline matches let me know! Or if you have a PS3 and I do end up getting one, I'll add you. =)

So my Xbox has been banned and therefore I won't be around online to play you guys anymore. I will still continue playing SCIV offline at the moment, but I am considering getting a PS3 sometime in the near future. We'll see what happens.

Thanks to everyone on Xbox live for making most of my online experiences good ones in the past year. I've had the opportunity to learn and play some amazing people! So if you're ever up in Toronto and want some offline matches let me know! Or if you have a PS3 and I do end up getting one, I'll add you. =)

You got on that modern warfare jump off too early or somethin? How'd you get banned?

lol, u have a modded xbox?.... just heard that today :)

Well I do have a modded Xbox but I have the most recent firmware (1.61). From what I've heard Microsoft has been able to detect the firmware for a while and is just now banning everyone in time for the Christmas season. I just think they'll be pushing most of us into buying PS3s. =p

Samurai Punk is a worthless piece of shit ranked playing faggot that spams siegs 3B for wins and thinks its the shit. He and I got into quite a bit of heated debates.

Im Hot Rod Dave and I dont approve of that fuckin piece of shit!!

HRD

u cant say someone iz the best voldo when u havent fought all of the voldo players......

u guyz give these people too much credit in wich they dont deserve

I don't understand why you're always hating on me. Also, I don't understand how you've convinced yourself that you're better than me. My tourney results are far better than yours, and by the looks of it, you've never played in an offline one either. Regardless if we've played online or not, as I feel in my humble opinion that mirror matches don't really show who is the better player with their character. Especially with Voldo.

Anywho, thank you for the kind words Sword Lord. That means alot coming from you. I'm flattered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back