Best of XBL (XBL matchfinder)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I played H20 Tidaleaf today and it was actualy dissapointing. He uses allot of lag tactics that im 100% wouldnt work offline. His Soph REVOLVED around 11A, B, His Mina was revolved around while crouching 1K.
Point of this is Baba......Dragon.........WE NEED TO GET THE HELL OFF XBL AND ON PSN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lmao what? I used 11A[A] once (but a fair few 11A, mixed with 44A to reduce "telegraph"), and a couple FC1K with Mina (which does like 17 dmg + KD for SG damage). Oh noes. Your Sets revolves around attack into umbrella on block, hit or whiff + other random shit. Your Ivy revolves around SW 9B, SW [A+B], and CS with dumb setups (Like I block an attack and you do CS regardless. I am at +9 after I block your SW 1K).

I think its safe to say everyone who has played me, knows I am the least lag tactic like player (Sophie, Mina, Cass). On the other hand, everyone knows how you play

Take that as you will

Ya the only times that tidal does anything laggy its not really his fault like you cant step G as well so you’ll eat slow moves that couldn’t be guarded on reaction or what not but the same thing happens to him and im guessing that he's not sitting in his room like I bet you cant block this hehehe. Tidal is great :) and the moves listed weren’t lag tactics there like border line ones and it depends on the persons reaction time and/or if its telegraph.

Lmao what? I used 11A[A] once (but a fair few 11A, mixed with 44A to reduce "telegraph"), and a couple FC1K with Mina (which does like 17 dmg + KD for SG damage). Oh noes. Your Sets revolves around attack into umbrella on block, hit or whiff + other random shit. Your Ivy revolves around SW 9B, SW [A+B], and CS with dumb setups (Like I block an attack and you do CS regardless. I am at +9 after I block your SW 1K).

I think its safe to say everyone who has played me, knows I am the least lag tactic like player (Sophie, Mina, Cass). On the other hand, everyone knows how you play

Take that as you will

I am sorry for raging Tidal, but you have no right to accuse me of lag tactics =)

my asta vs dragons super rusty amy
Thoughts?

Three things I would like to say:

1.) Yes, Tidal does use some lag tactics sometimes. 11A with Sophie, 2A+B/FC 1K with Mina. Point I'm trying to make is that SuicideBomber...errr...Spurious of all people shouldn't be calling him out on it. Speaking of which I found a Taki guide made by spurious on youtube that teaches how to play Taki:
2.) Going to PSN won't fix much, it's still online, and y'all are still bad.

3.) Babalook is extra bad

PS: I still love u Spur :)

You have only one win on me in sc4 you don’t want this to turn around and bite you in the ass. Also don’t bring up the imaginary FT10 you made up no one believes you, you even made up some weird number like 3-10 your favor like that would ever happen. Oh and going to PS3 would help me get used to there controller for EVO, it'd make a larger community of good players over there, and they have some more challenging players.

Barely any of you block Mi-na's FC 1K offline either, so shut the fuck up and take your 17 damage/44A+B force block.

if i eat it cervy can tech right and the force block whiffs right in my face so i get a 3B :) or a GB

No you can't. Theres a very small window where you still can't roll it and its a force block. I have a really hard time hitting that window online, so I basically pray and hope.

? that doesn't do anything, I see what ur trying to say but no.

I think that 44A and 11A look similar enough to reduce the appearance of 11A. Is it a huge amount? No, but it helps. Not like many people block her 11A on reaction anyway. People still eat her UB mixup off of that, which baffles me personally, but I'm sure competitive play can get on your nerves, affecting your reaction time.

You have only one win on me in sc4 you don’t want this to turn around and bite you in the ass. Also don’t bring up the imaginary FT10 you made up no one believes you, you even made up some weird number like 3-10 your favor like that would ever happen. Oh and going to PS3 would help me get used to there controller for EVO, it'd make a larger community of good players over there, and they have some more challenging players.

sry mr. cereal didn't know u were so sensitive

1. Tadaleaf, that quote never came from me, i know u took another quote and wrote something else to make me look bad, also, ur logic is pathedic(no offence) just listining to u speak of "confusion" and "mixups" are ammusing.
2. you have not played my Taki in 3 months so dont pass judgement on a progression u know nithing of.
3. Noface3, I hope Baba removes u lol

all of you guys need to chill......noface whats up wuth the trash talk???? and spurious does NOT use lag tactics i play him all the time.....but for real guys ITS JUST A GAME!

sry mr. cereal didn't know u were so sensitive

you know I don’t know what cereal means you cheat

no this is life if noface wins another FT5 im committing suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back