Best of XBL (XBL matchfinder)

Status
Not open for further replies.
well you can link me to were the song is on the site by copying the URL then pasteing it in a youtube msg deedeedee

I was kidding, GhostMang.

Justice > all other Christian (based) music. All That Remains is a good Christian band too.

Baba, you should use some really techy, fast Nu Metal for the highlight vid. Or at least have it somewhere in there. I've been cranking some ATR lately, shit is 2STRONG. Listen to: All That Remains - For Salvation, if you haven't heard it already. OR you could just go super hard and use some bumpin ass House or something.

Just don't use the type of shit you used in that Tira / Cerv video. Ever. Again.

I was kidding, GhostMang.

Justice > all other Christian (based) music. All That Remains is a good Christian band too.

Baba, you should use some really techy, fast Nu Metal for the highlight vid. Or at least have it somewhere in there. I've been cranking some ATR lately, shit is 2STRONG. Listen to: All That Remains - For Salvation, if you haven't heard it already. OR you could just go super hard and use some bumpin ass House or something.

Just don't use the type of shit you used in that Tira / Cerv video. Ever. Again.

lmao i gave him the music for that video to make it bad cause he wouldnt put me in it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back