Best of XBL (XBL matchfinder)

Status
Not open for further replies.
you guys need to think of this 'best of ' list as more of a directory of people worth playing. online can be fun as long as you dont take it too seriously, but you cant really prove anything. just find good players and have fun.
no one wins online!

Let me know if I can come into one of your rooms. I'll play a bit. Or I'll open a session and welcome you all. I already have Ghostman in my list, waiting to kick his a$$ lol. As long as there are Taki's out there that can't do PO cancel smoothly, then there is still chance for me to beat them.

you guys need to think of this 'best of ' list as more of a directory of people worth playing. online can be fun as long as you dont take it too seriously, but you cant really prove anything. just find good players and have fun.
no one wins online!

.Claps in agreement. Yeah i never thought this list was for the best online players cuz im sure its some japanese person sittin on this shit 24/7 just waitin to pop up and blow everyone out the water lol but anywho. i think ppl have become accustom to thinkin that list is for the best online, and it shouldnt be.

Hoho! There are people still playing Live - that's good. Let me fit in one of your rooms, and try you. Ghostman I haven't tried your Taki. And I am still far from beating Noface, but no worries. Learning is everything.

Looking forward to Ceasar Palace in July to meet a lot of people offline.

its all good bro but noface is a bum he is actually horrible lol
Chronik lost to Ghostman's Taki? Ghostman no offence ur taki is straight, but for someone who claims to be THE BEST VOLDO since idk who, that's not a worthy achievement... This is vital information lol...

fuck you Tuck!! you know my taki is 2nd best on live!!! lol
no one wins online!

I couldnt agree more bro

*Roasts a marshmallow over the numerous flames*

Chronik u scrub, u lost to GhostmanLK4's Taki who learned from me, what makes u think u stand a chance and Tukks right, we dont run from u, we just dont care about u or ur well being...

Now now Spurious, no need to call his well-being into question, nobody here needs to be wishing death on eachother.

Haha this is so entertaining it's like everybody from the Special Olympics got into a penis-waving contest.

/popcorn

its all good bro but noface is a bum he is actually horrible lol

Noface got some counter attacks which is hard to play against sometimes. Counters come from observing your enemy's attacks. But! Sometimes he threw a lot or did low attacks a lot, as if abusing knowing that these won't be blocked. If he mirrors me then he will play to win in whatever styles, bomb spamming for example. There is a diffrerence between being skilled and just wanting to beat someone using whatever.

Ghostman why you settle for 2nd place. Why not 1st.

Noface got some counter attacks which is hard to play against sometimes. Counters come from observing your enemy's attacks. But! Sometimes he threw a lot or did low attacks a lot, as if abusing knowing that these won't be blocked. If he mirrors me then he will play to win in whatever styles, bomb spamming for example. There is a diffrerence between being skilled and just wanting to beat someone using whatever.

i settle for 2nd because i honostly am a lazy sack of shit and i dont really put forth effort to be really good and spurious is better than me with taki so i gotta be honost so far i really havent seen any other taki's as good as mine except for hawkeye but he used a bombs on me....and thats a lag tactic............but i havent played him in a while so i cant really say but i think im 2nd best with her on live

i settle for 2nd because i honostly am a lazy sack of shit and i dont really put forth effort to be really good and spurious is better than me with taki so i gotta be honost so far i really havent seen any other taki's as good as mine except for hawkeye but he used a bombs on me....and thats a lag tactic............but i havent played him in a while so i cant really say but i think im 2nd best with her on live

Ever played with Enkindu? I saw he faced a Taki once that was much better than me. I forgot who that was, but that Taki was something else; with nice mix ups and combos.

Wha? I probably didn't know I was playing against somebody from 8WR and decided to just spam as a result.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back