Best of XBL (XBL matchfinder)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok guys me and spurious have daily angel sister FT5's with me using cassy and him using sophie so its the last round of a match and we both have a pinch of health left and he says "hold on ghostman....do her 4BBA just real quick i wanna see something" so i say OK and i do it and he punishes me with her angel step B......WTF!!! he screwed me over im retarded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO i dont believe i fell for that but he sounded like he really wanted to see something.

Chronik just got destroyed in a FT5 with dragon, 5-0 dragons win, He picked IVY and beat chroniks voldo, Chronik did 1A twice in a row to win a round and dragon still came back and won the whole match and when chronik lost he said dragon pushed he lag switch and counterpicked with Ivy even though dragon dosnt use the character and Voldo is better against ivy then ivy against voldo so yeah.....scrub

but they were good games and he plowed me 5-0 lmao
Chronik just got destroyed in a FT5 with dragon, 5-0 dragons win, He picked IVY and beat chroniks voldo, Chronik did 1A twice in a row to win a round and dragon still came back and won the whole match and when chronik lost he said dragon pushed he lag switch and counterpicked with Ivy even though dragon dosnt use the character and Voldo is better against ivy then ivy against voldo so yeah.....scrub

coming from the cheater!!!! lmao (iim talking about spurious in our FT5)

Like the super heroes would say......."for now.....It is over"

imma bout to get on wanna run another angel sis FT5?
WARNING TO ALL PLAYERS!!!!! NEVER PLAY SPURIOUS!! he were playing ralph sophie matches and i was beating him 2-0 in rounds then he 1aa spammed me........then the next match he had imaginary conversations with someone told me to hold on then killed me cause i had a little bit of health...it just keeps getting worse!!! lmao

imma bout to get on wanna run another angel sis FT5?
WARNING TO ALL PLAYERS!!!!! NEVER PLAY SPURIOUS!! he were playing ralph sophie matches and i was beating him 2-0 in rounds then he 1aa spammed me........then the next match he had imaginary conversations with someone told me to hold on then killed me cause i had a little bit of health...it just keeps getting worse!!! lmao

lol, messin with u is fun, lol i do it cause ur reaction is GREAT!

Hmm...think I upset Chaoticity. He booted me after 3 wins. Ahh...XBL is all kinds of amusing. Time to play some offline games now.

Hmm...think I upset Chaoticity. He booted me after 3 wins. Ahh...XBL is all kinds of amusing. Time to play some offline games now.

lol, Chaoticity and Tukk3 are life best friends and they just so happend to be the people I dislike the most. Chaoticity does have quite a temper though so i'm not surprised you made him mad. I swear hes Neo on another account lol

BBB214 for Taki comes out as BB>PO (I.E. the third B never comes out, you just have to input it for PO to trigger). This transition, if I remember correctly, was nerfed in SC4 from SC3.

And Justin, SC3 TakiBombz were the fucking SHIT! I don't care how slow the bomb startup time is, what was important was their ability to be charged into an unblockable for really good DMG, and during said charge, you could cancel the animation at any time by releasing 4A+B, or by inputting her old PO A, cancel her PO A back into PO and so on. A common setup would be to GI something with Taki, go into 4A+B, and react to what they do; you jumpin? Cancel with A>PO K. You standin there? Mix up between an early bomb release, or the UB. Actually, just watch some old Kogarasumaru vids of Dreamkiller / Maxx. You'll see what I mean.

Sorry, I'm superbored and miss SC3.

I LOLed so hard @ 5:42, poor Justin. You like that X tech trap? I remember finding it the night before.

Overall, I think the music is what set this vid off.

I LOLed so hard @ 5:42, poor Justin. You like that X tech trap? I remember finding it the night before.

Overall, I think the music is what set this vid off.

yeah lol, my parts are really old, back when i used to do bombs, i had 1 new part that involved 0 bombs, About that X B+G, luckly for me i started G breaking important shit and that dont happen more, My Taki has gotten much better though, not flashy what so ever, all 6B, WR,K, WR,A, 33B, A6 (punishment), and a few other stuff. 22A is my panic move =)

And Justin, SC3 TakiBombz were the fucking SHIT! I don't care how slow the bomb startup time is, what was important was their ability to be charged into an unblockable for really good DMG, and during said charge, you could cancel the animation at any time by releasing 4A+B, or by inputting her old PO A, cancel her PO A back into PO and so on. A common setup would be to GI something with Taki, go into 4A+B, and react to what they do; you jumpin? Cancel with A>PO K. You standin there? Mix up between an early bomb release, or the UB. Actually, just watch some old Kogarasumaru vids of Dreamkiller / Maxx. You'll see what I mean.

Sorry, I'm superbored and miss SC3.

your refering to something that is non-existent in SC4, when I said better, I was only refering to speed. Her priority in general was better in SC3, what im sayin is if her bombos would have been better in 3 with the speed of what they are in 4.

So apparently Baba and Dragon found a better Ivy player than me on PSN? I guess you don't want me to get a PS3 then?

I won't be upset because I bet it's probably Scud in disguise or something but the least you all could do is record him so I can possibly learn something instead of just...telling me how much better he is than me. K my run-on sentence is done haha.

So apparently Baba and Dragon found a better Ivy player than me on PSN? I guess you don't want me to get a PS3 then?

I won't be upset because I bet it's probably Scud in disguise or something but the least you all could do is record him so I can possibly learn something instead of just...telling me how much better he is than me. K my run-on sentence is done haha.

he's on xbox you dummy

Gamertag please?

1.) This guy is on Xbox Live, and I haven't ever really heard of him? I mean come on, I have spent way too much time on Xbox Live, gamefaqs, and 8wr...this guy would have to live in a cave with no computer.

2.) When I asked you what stood out about his playstyle that made him better than me, you mentioned the exact things that you suggested I add to my game a week prior?

3.) You didn't add this super amazing Ivy player to your friends list after you played him (yeah I'm a stalker, I checked)?

4.) Don't get me wrong, you and Dragon (and myself for that matter) aren't the best players in the world but I still have trouble believing that some random player came in and roflstomped you and Dragon like that.

Produce this Ivy player! If he's better than me, I still win, because I will learn from him!

Also, I heard Spurious' Taki got alot better, I would like to have some fun sessions with him. (Spur: Maybe we can also have some Hilde and Amy mirrors and we can all laugh at my pathetic attempts to pick up a secondary, who knows?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back