Best of XBL (XBL matchfinder)

Status
Not open for further replies.
pretty much xbox only i could go on PSN but its not really what i prefer kinda boring actually

What was boring, unable to beat me because of a "controller" or the fact that our skill level is too insane for you weak-minded XBLers ;)

What was boring, unable to beat me because of a "controller" or the fact that our skill level is too insane for you weak-minded XBLers ;)

Actually the controller does make a difference depending on what you're used to, come play us on Xbox Live and see how well you do. :)

If by some miracle you get past Babalook while he has a 360 controller in his hands, I'll be there to put a swift...err...slow and painful end to your career. :sc4ivy1:

I'll be on again today Noface, I'm still kinda noobish with the controller but hopefully we can connect

Actually the controller does make a difference depending on what you're used to, come play us on Xbox Live and see how well you do. :)

If by some miracle you get past Babalook while he has a 360 controller in his hands, I'll be there to put a swift...err...slow and painful end to your career. :sc4ivy1:

I didn't say it was because of controller, I just asking what was boring. The fact that he can't win with his controller, or our skill level is too insane. but if I did have XBL, I'd destroy you! ;)

I didn't say it was because of controller, I just asking what was boring. The fact that he can't win with his controller, or our skill level is too insane. but if I did have XBL, I'd destroy you! ;)

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! toooooo funny man im sorry but i honostly dont think thats possible, maybe about 5 players from PSN could even beat me and im at the bottom of the XBL food chain with the people i play with, maybe you might be one of the few that could beat me but when i was over there every fight i watched i was shaking my head. i never played u so i cant say but honstly if the psn community came over here they would not be able to sit down for weeks. (no offense to PSN players i do love you guys) ;)

Remember who runs XBL Lmao

xIMTx Dragon
Babalook
Noface
Spurious
KrazySyko
GhostmanLK4

What was boring was the no mics, no parties, i couldnt use any of my characters the same way on the contoller, and my stuff coming out later due to the slow input registration of the shadow analog and the little more lag so i usually just held block in fear that my steps, attacks, and blocks on reaction wouldnt work.
But i do remember beating you a couple times with my rugi which was like the only character i could use over there.
LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! toooooo funny man im sorry but i honostly dont think thats possible, maybe about 5 players from PSN could even beat me and im at the bottom of the XBL food chain, maybe you might be one of the few that could beat me but when i was over there every fight i watched i was shaking my head. i never played u so i cant say but honstly if the psn community came over here they would not be able to sit down for weeks. (no offense to PSN players i do love you guys) ;)

ya xeph definetly isnt bad enough to loose to you lol :) its not like he just started playing.

Like i said he could and probly is one of the few that could beat me cause everybody knows im the Worst player on XBL. (Quoted For Truth) :)

These console wars are pointless, the bottom line is that the truth will never really be known on who's better than who since the matches will never be on an even playing field (unless your on stick) so everything being said equates to nothing but empty statements. Blah

Eh, I use a joystick that works for both xbox and ps3, and I get alot of dropped inputs while playing xbox. So I don't like playing that version online. I'm not sure if it's the connection with playing people in Cali, or if it's something with the joystick itself. I do my best to compromise on the fly. I don't have much of a problem with it when fighting people like IMT, but it becomes more apparent when fighting NoFace or babalook, so I'm guessing it's the cross-country connection that's doing it. Anywho, XBL does have some impressive players. I can't say for sure who is better.

I played NoFace's Hilde a few weeks ago and the score was 2-1 him before he left to go sell his copy of SC4 and vowed never to play again. Can't say that I was cause of that, but the magic 8 ball said, "It's likely".

Like i said he could and probly is one of the few that could beat me cause everybody knows im the Worst player on XBL. (Quoted For Truth) :)

To be honest, Baba (out of the bunch that came through) was the most impressive player that came through. I had no trouble with IMT- even after he was getting used to the controller. Spurious dropped on some of our matches because our connection was shit. Oh, Flaming Muffin is also awesome- and majority of our matches (I was Ast) were 2-3 in my favor. I don't think I'd have a problem with you, but who knows, you are a Taki, online.

Also, Enkindu and I go neck to neck a lot of the times. He was one of the better players over on XBL.

edit;
But in the end, I was just talking shit to talk shit. I'm glad Baba caught on. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back