BEST players videos

babalook

[10] Knight
Ok so i want you to post the best matches you've seen of a particular character and explain why you think there the best ill start

sophitia

This player uses her 236 to play mind games and iv never seen him miss the amazingly powerful
236236b 236236b4 which is somthing i think deserves to be reconized because ive never seen another player use her so well

I'd give credit where credit is due but except for the warble in 3:19, that Soph was rather run of the mill. SwordLord's sophie is probably better imho and I'm positive MTFighter's sophie is better.

well ive never ran into or seen a better sophi so i dont know what a great one looks like

Here's my favorite NM vid. Not only is Keev a top french player, & a monster with nightmare, but the pimp 1aK ringout clinches this as my favorite NM match vid.

that was a very cool ring out and it seemed to be be on perpose to but my favorite NM vid is this
the wall combo is beastly

people are scared of videos. that or ones they want to post are harder to get or something. (or chibi Gilgamesh scared em off)

Back