Best Soul Calibur One Liners

Mitsurugi: "Patty cakes, this is war."

he actually calls pat pattycakes?! always just joked about him saying that.

and while i'm here "you'll never be...pretty!"-edgemaster when he does a grab or UB with some characters (like leixia's UB or pyrrha's 66A+G)

Siegfried: "If you're after the sword, don't expect to get past here alive. Sorry to keep you, you're up next."

Nightmare: "The time is ripe...you shall become part of me! You are my first sacrifice!"

Heihachi: "Who do you think you are?"
Yoshimitsu: "It is I! Yoshimitsu!"

When Pyrrha says "I can't" because she literally can't take the basics and the lessors.

And everything Cassandra says. Everything.

lol

Edgemaster: ooh gurl,them clothing is fine as hell but dayum. Yo face is sum messed up shiit.

( I-I don't even know -_-)

rats_in_yo_weave.gif
Unbeweaveable.gif

It's appalling when she says that to Nightmare. He tries to hunt you down and you don't care to finish him off? Her combo mastery must have gone to her head.

Technically, Dumas tried to hunt down Zwei. She just tagged along with Zwei and so happened, to be caught up in the whole situation lol. But I wouldn't complain if she did finish off Nighty to repay Zwei for saving her :3

"I win!" :sc5pat1:
"Having fun?" :sc4ivy1:( this is chracter specific. She only says that when you're doing a back throw)

Back