Billy Mays is DEAD!

I'm convinced that someone has a Death Note and is using it to kill celebrities, Hopefully they will use it on Paris Hilton next...

Deathvince1.jpg

No, Alfonso Ribeiro is immortal.

I think the next to die is a toss up between:

Muhammad Ali
Spencer Pratt (fingers crossed)

Ribeiro... man, I was way off XD. Alfonso is immortal... should of known that singing Tom Jones songs grants users eternal youth.

Muhammad Ali vs. Parkinsons... THE FINAL BATTLE!

ali-muhammad-22.jpg

VS.

260px-PET_scan_Parkinson%27s_Disease.jpg

As larger. older celebrities die off, smaller more adaptable celebrities will take their place.

Also I'm sure he'll make a heck of a case to Saint Peter.
Billy: "Why should you let me into heaven? Just give me 60 seconds."
*60 seconds pass*
Peter: "I've never seen these gates THIS pearly!"

This actually made me lol.

RIP Mays. May you sell all those angels more detergent to create EVEN WHITER clothes. :]

This actually made me lol.

RIP Mays. May you sell all those angels more detergent to create EVEN WHITER clothes. :]

Thanks sora. Clearly you have good taste and I lol'ed so back at you.

Mays seems like he was a nice guy. I'd say he counts. Let's just see what the autopsy says.

My money is on the stroke/blood clot/concussion range of injury from the plane landing accident. Such injuries are extremely difficult to detect and can lead to sudden deaths like such. This is why it's terribly important that after any collision you get checked out, even if you don't stay dizzy. In fact, being dizzy then quickly not being dizzy is a sign of bad things!

I do wonder how Vince feels. Prob celebrate by biting another hooker's tongue.

Well, i can't say that i'm hurt by this at all. Too bad I won't be able to get screamed at to buy detergents, while i'm trying to nap with the TV on.

LOL. I love that show.
He's such a tool, because he has so much money. What the hell would that guy ever need to do on his own?
Wash his Bentley?
Put gas in his private jet?
Basically, the only thing he has to do is wipe his ass, and I commend him for getting that far by yelling at people to buy stuff.

Buckle your seat belt during landing is the moral of that story.

Did this really kill him? Because its funny that you mention this, I was watching the news. Thos was the Hook: Did terbulance kill Bill Mays? (whuile showing his picure) more tonight at nine. I atually was shocked and humored at the same time. Of course I watched the news and didnt get an answer (wtf). Anyways strange week last week.

Did this really kill him? Because its funny that you mention this, I was watching the news. Thos was the Hook: Did terbulance kill Bill Mays? (whuile showing his picure) more tonight at nine. I atually was shocked and humored at the same time. Of course I watched the news and didnt get an answer (wtf). Anyways strange week last week.

Lol, baggage fell onto his head from the over head bins.
Later at home he was found unresponsive or something.

I heard he died from heart disease. Unless he had issues previously diagnosed, I find it hard to believe. I think the airlines paid the coroner off.

Michael Jackson: "Billy Mays, is not my lover, he's just a dude ~ that claims I am the one..."

Back