BIOSHOCK infinite:

KingAce

HERMITISM
If you're a fan of the first, I think you will be amazed.

First Trailer
First trailer analysis.

Newest 10 min demo trailer.

Seriously can't wait to play this game. The city of Columbia looks even more insane than Rapture.

cannot wait for infinte to come out, bioshock is definitely one of my top 5 games (that i have). bioshock 2 was ok, single player seemed half-assed because of the multi-player, but i still enjoyed it. (wished the big sisters were more random, the were too easy to anticipate)

anyways, i'll probably buy this just because it has the bioshock label. i like the shift out of rapture, it was starting to feel "used up". everything looks great about infinite.....but that could be just because i have always loved bioshock.

p.s. if you have bioshock 2, i highly recomend the minerva's den add-on.

I LOVED Bioshock 1... but I felt it was a self-contained game and should not have had a sequel... I always take a moral stance AGAINST cash in sequels, its why I didnt get BioShock 2, nor Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, nor any game by Treyarch.

Irrational Games agrees with me... thats why they are NOT making a sequel. Bioshock Infinite is a completely different game than Bioshock 1... they've said themselves "no sacred cows". It only shares the moniker because its in the same alternate universe. I for one can't wait for this game.

yeah. bioshock didn't need a sequel nor was it a very good one (in comparison to 1). then again, it's hard to make a sequel that's better than a game that is so very good.

and on a side note, AC2 was a welcome sequel to me. it vastly improved all of the game mechanics of AC1, but that is for another thread entirely.

oh, yes. Brotherhood wasn't bad, but it wasn't necessary. it didn't even really progress the overall story, except for the ending with desmond. (i was like wtf when he killed lucy!)

66802.jpg

66804.jpg

66806.jpg

Just thought I'd post this here. The game's not even out and we already have a (gorgeous) cosplayer. Moscow-based cosplayer "Ormeli" if you're interested. Just thought anyone watching this game might like to know, there's others boarding the hype train. And they have 1st class tickets.

I loved the first one, thought the second one was trashy, and that led me to be a little cautious about this. However it looks amazing and my faith has been returned. Can't wait, so many games I'm looking forward to.

Maybe I'm a huge fanboy but after falling in love with Bioshock 1 (best game I've ever played in my life btw) I ended up liking Bioshock 2. It took me awhile but the story really drives u in. Its in own game really. But Lamb was jus such a bitch. I like how they create these characters with visions, but in reality they truly are fucking crazy.
Infinite is looking amazing, I seriously cannot wait. I hope they keep making interesting characters like these. Always a great story too.

Back