Block Spamming? wtf?

so...ivy has a move...i dunno what the notation is...that AUTO WARBLES.

yes, its true. it AUTO WARBLES sophies 11aa. if you block the first 11a and just easy buffer it. AND it beats 11a[a].

ban ivy

auto warble is broken.

edit nevermind blocking it works on hit lol.

The online haters always entertaining. I'll give them that much.

After beating a spamming Taki with Cervy last night, I was accused of not having a life and playing this game too much. Thing is, my record is 217-14, his is....645-720 (approx). Gotta love irony.

Played another guy and beat him with Zas. He called me cheap (big surprise). Thing is, he was Kilik and kept spamming 6A+B, 6A,A,A and 22A,A,A (i think that's how it's done). After sidestepping, ducking or jumping then punishing the same moves over and over, he starts whining about how cheap Zas is.

I ended up playing him again. I pick Cervy and he picks Cass. Everytime he spams A,A I hit him with WR A, 323B+G, 2K. He says that I kept spamming low kicks the entire match, even tho I only used it to follow up one specific move. He starts calling me the N-word, bitch, punk, etc. I look at his profile and realize that we both live in Vegas, so I send him a message asking if he'd like to continue this convo in the real world. He replies, "I don't talk shit to people in person that I don't know". Yes, because doing it online when you have the safety of anonymity makes you more of a man.

I once got called cheap for using NM. It basically wnet down like this:

I pick Nm, immediately "OMG you cheap scrub" I say ok. I kick his ass 3-0 "AHHH, you wouldn't have won if he didn't have that one unblockable low sweep"

Now, this "unblockable low sweep" was in fact, not 2[K] but, wait for it, 1[A]! He stood there and took the fully charged 1[A] 3 times. I correct him and say it's a guard Breaker, and is indeed blockable. HHe says "It doesn't matter cuz noone will ever be able to block that shit."

At that point I did the merciful thing and kicked him from the room, ensueing a hilarious chain of hate mail, even when I didn't answer to it, I let it keep flowing. After 13 unanswered hate msges He stopped. Oh, apparantly I'm reported to Namco....sweet.

This is some funny shit takin a fully charged one 3 times that is funny

exactly...lol...if 99% of the people that called ppl online the n-word saw an actual black person..there is NO WAY they would say it...fucking scared dickless. Which also means maybe they should be spewin hate in the first place.... hmmmm. And i got 2 different funny haters last night. 1st one was someone that ....after only 2 matches of getting BADLY beaten by cervy and then yoshi...called me a "fucking nerdy ass n-word." Now I don't know what it is about the name GodGator...or maybe its that my profile says "be the change" (as part of the ghandi quote)...but it seems a lot of people think that I'm black (what with my fucking obviously white avatar). Anyway..kid sucked..kid runs and says mean things...probably crying while whacking off to his create-a-soul amy...all in a nights work.

Second, I'm playing in a room with 2 kids. And I'm beatin them senseless. So I start fuckin with em. In otherwords doing stuff like only using yoshi's 4A+B dodge and the ngrappling to win a round..stuff like that. So after going about 21-0 in the room one of the two kids invites me to a new room. Turns out i guess he brought his friend that he thought was "the uber greatest" to beat me (asked him after getting kicked by his friend if he brought me to see if his friend could beat me..he said yes..lol). Its a decent 4 bar, but still annoying. And the kid (his friend) keeps spamming Ivy's online crap and ends up winning the first two rounds against my cervy (i have a bad thumb so the inputs for his igdr and teleport and such hurt like a bitch to perform right now). So I say fuck the kid and fuck my finger and I spend the next 3 rounds kicking the kids ass....and using lots of iTLP into grapples. I get kicked...and then the friend send me a message (I guess cuz he's pro and isn't allowed to lose a match??) saying "you can only play this game because of your lag" I wanted to say "bitch...you wanna ask a lot of these other good players I've played and see how many of them think I'm total trash completely?" Course all I said was for the bro to step off his ped and that it was only one match...and then of course that his Ivy spam worked well for a while until I was able to duck on super anticipation (only way to block easy mid low mid mix in lag). Point is.. people don't like to lose. and when they do they freak out and find a reason why you beat them. be it "you ACTUALLY suck...you are just cheating somehow" or "get a life" its just that they have yet to deal with real failures in life so they still have the blame first fixt it last mentality. Hopefully getting thier asses handed to them in a game can let them be ready for it when it happens in real life

hi everybody,

well, i just started playing sc4 a month ago. i love sc4 and the community around it (ger-calibur.de and this site) after playing a bit vs. cpu i started with online play and oh man, i have to bite the dust so often ^^
but everytime i get kicked in my butt i try to improve. sure it doesnt happen that fast but i see im getting better and a feel for this game or better said the mechanics.
a big challenge for me is in addition that i took ivy as my main charakter :D after 90 hours of playing i now get a feel for her, but i have sooo much to learn.
i love playing against better players because there i can learn the most. but at the beginning i also didnt block very often or just blocked the 1st or 2nd move of a NC so i also got hit. i remember a player who just spammed 6BBB with raph and i werent able to block accordingly or sidestep :/ but now i can. just because i ate that shit so much ^^ im not sure if it was a good (teaching me to block) or bad (just spamming) player but i learned from that situation.
i got some really good guys in my friendlist who help to improve my game (like ring_pl). i would never ever be rude to somebody just because he kicked my butt. i learn from them and i ask questions. and most players give some hints that will help.
i feel like beeing responsibility to get better so they like to play against me ^^ but it will take some months to be a little challenge for them ;D
i really dont understand, why some people get freaked out and blame others for their playstyle. i mean, nobody has to play the game or with a specific opponent. if someone doesnt like to play, why not just leave, smoke some weed or whatever before abusing someone else?

sry for my bad english, i hope u understand what im talking about ^^
greetings from vienna *wave*

If you want a real wtf... I was accused a few days back of "spamming throw breaks". Now... if you think about it... the only possible way they could know was if *they were spamming the same B+G throw over and over and over* At least mix in a A+G after a while, it'll be basically guaranteed.

Yeah...you really can't respond to people. I've been told not to do some pretty stupid things. Like not to use charge moves while on hilde, not to use throws on rock, and not to attack while i have advantage.
Also been accused of throw breaking..but while on Apprentice. (was also called a cheater for it, and told i had a turbo controller. The same proof was that i could use hilde's charge moves, must be a cheater.)

Had one guy last night who did nothing but run around and randomly throw out K with Siegfried of all characters.

So I started doing K's too.

Then he starts shouting, "OMG! You always do the same move!" He was also mad that I kept blocking.

Thankfully he assured me I'll get better with practice.

No one blocks online, do you know how hard it is to get a CF before you kill your opponent?

Had one guy last night who did nothing but run around and randomly throw out K with Siegfried of all characters.

So I started doing K's too.

Then he starts shouting, "OMG! You always do the same move!" He was also mad that I kept blocking.

Thankfully he assured me I'll get better with practice.

yeah dont worry marginal, youll be a big boy someday.

I love to spam maxi's RO A BL B over and over again if I get them in a corner or against a wall. I get a big kick out of the reactions I get when I jump in a room and pick maxi. I hear all the chuckles and snickers. Then I might even throw the first round, and say, "wow, lemme try something different." then bad-ass maxi comes out and I make em eat chucks. the silence is priceless!!

yeah, RO A BL B Spam is pretty fun. Always fun to mix in a little BL B -> PSL1 -> BL B..... That really pisses them off.

yeah, RO A BL B Spam is pretty fun. Always fun to mix in a little BL B -> PSL1 -> BL B..... That really pisses them off.

funny you mention that. I saw you do that to me the other day and HAD to get that one down. that one is funny as hell.

also psl2 RO A spam over and over is fun! but after 5 or 6 hits they finally figure that one out!!

I was once asked why I would use such "a contrived strategum" by some stupid taki spammer when I used bubble spacing with Algol.

This is ridiculous Taki is one of the Characters with the most ways to get around Al's bubbles.
I often get insulted for using 10 hit+ stun combos or stun combos to ring out. By poeple who are unable to shake stuns. On the lines of "It must make you happy when your opponent is unable to defend. You fucking scrub!"

No one blocks online, do you know how hard it is to get a CF before you kill your opponent?

Thats the same with me. Even If I ignore everything else and only go for the CF I still manage to K.O. the opponent, but normally at the times I K.O. then its either get hit and get K.O.ed or block the attack and get hit by a CF, they normally choose the former.

Back