Blood High

HogisGuy

[12] Conqueror
I've been working on this series for 6 months now. This is the first animated series that i've ever made and the first time animating fight scenes. I'd like to hear your feedback and remember that my ass is for sitting and not for kissing.

STORY
-----------
Trouble maker and bad girl Garnet Ann-Well has just moved to a new town and a new town means a new school. When on her first day of school, she witness a man in a Lucha Libre mask harrassing another girl for not going out with him. Garnet delivers a kick to his head that almost knocks him down but he quickly stands up and challange her to a fight. An onwatcher tells her that she is now going up against the best fighter in the school, Hix Paxon. She will soon learn why the school has earned the reputation of Blood High.

INSPIRATION
-----------
I've always wanted to make something as one supporter called the series on youtube "Homemade anime". The biggest inspiration came from three things. The surealism of a videogame-like and alternate universe world came from Scott Pilgrim. The over the top profanity (which is not showed so much in the preview) came from the Wii game "No More Heroes". And the idea of it all taking place in school, beating up bullies, fighting in school hallways and more came from the capcom fighting game "Rival Schools".

THE WORK SO FAR
--------------
The first episode will be released very soon but right now i can't say when i'll release the other episodes since i started to work with a guy from Machinima who is paying me to animate videos for him so episodes may be delayed but i will not stop working on it.

I hope that you'll enjoy the series and that you can share and (if you want to) subscribe to my channel.

Have a good one.

Back