BONE January Monthly Part II - Maxi finally wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

IdleMind

BANNED FOREVER
BONEIIBracket.gif

1: KD Warble (KDZ) MAXI
2: Warble Stiff (Hacker Mike) HILDE

The rest of these character choices don't matter. See 1st place. GGPO Tier thread.
3: Goofus
4: Justkill
5: Stickboy
5: Kikaleek
7: Tocool
7: HervE
9: Warble
9: Warble Rod (Jaxel)
9: Etak
9: DMan
13: Whiteshadow
13: Jak
13: Dr Ty
13: Armstrong
17: Vagabond
17: Joan
17: Sam
17: SB Soldier
17: Shadius
17: Lance

Idle is a scrub and did not play. He was too busy fighting off Lions in the Sahara but still ran the tournament with his MIND.

Props later

-Idle

BONE January Monthly Part II

WARBLE ACTUALLY PARTICIPATED?! LIES

rofl gogo maxi! moar hair-combing pls

props to the placers! nega-props to sarah for not playing. boo

FUCK everyone else. Good shit WARBLE STIFF! Everyone else: GIVE THE FUCK UP!

2 many warblez.... anyways i went like 12/8 in causalz but cracked under tourney pressure. I'll edit this when i have more time

EDIT!!!!!

I wanted to give some props to peoplez.

Kikaleek - Pretty good yoshi, it sucked that we went 3/3 in casualz (Even tho we both sandbaged) then I f'd up majorly. Gratz on placing.

Prophet - Had fun playing after the tourny, maybe i should of played lizardman in the tourney lol. Next time i should have a ride so i'll have time before the tourny to play you.

Goofus - I feel bad that i lost to rock lol. Good games though and gratz.

Jaxel - Nice repping the 8wayrun hat lol. Next time you come up i want to play your X.

KDZ - Didn't to really meet you but if you come up next time we need to play.

Justkill - Even though I met you when everyone was waiting i still want to give you propz for you placing.

To Everyone else who came: Nice to meet you guys. Next time i want to get more games in.

PS: Remind me not to walk through framingham ever again. 2 hours just trying to get there

sorry I couldn't attend guys, had to move back into school. But wow a maxi winner. this expression can only describe how I feel about that.

Attachments

• 1232562678007.jpg
    1232562678007.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 184

KDZ played all Maxi all the way through, yes. There will be video proof of this as soon as I get into contact with Stickboy who possess these vids.

-Idle

Warble warble...

FUCK everyone else. Everyone else: GIVE THE FUCK UP!

lol. i love when people pop in and write stupid shit like this. should we quit cuz someone good (kdz) and and a decent hilde player (hacker) 'invaded' our tourney and beat us? no.

with that logic should i assume you, Rigel, have quit already too? you too were 'invaded' at your regional leaving you with a meager 13th...

i actually expected Kowtow to pop in and write some stupid shit like 'ahh shit NJ rolled over you guys'...

take out KDZ from NJ and what are you left with? a decent hilde and not much else. if you take Oof out of cananda is it the same?...makes you think.

wtg KDZ, gg's to KDZ and Hacker at my place afterwards...

Hilde lost to a maxi? That's as Unpossible as me failing Engrish!
Let me guess Bruce Lee Kick beats all?

NY, NJ and the entire SC4 community is mad at you guys from Massachussets.

And don't try minimize what you've done.

Warble humbly showed up and what did you do ? You played CHEAP against him in casuals. On purpose. To make him not enter the tournament. That was maybe the only occasion to have him enter the community and get to teach us the secrets of JIs. Now all that knowledge might be lost forever.

SHAME ON YOU !

lol. i love when people pop in and write stupid shit like this. should we quit cuz someone good (kdz) and and a decent hilde player (hacker) 'invaded' our tourney and beat us? no.

with that logic should i assume you, Rigel, have quit already too? you too were 'invaded' at your regional leaving you with a meager 13th...

i actually expected Kowtow to pop in and write some stupid shit like 'ahh shit NJ rolled over you guys'...

take out KDZ from NJ and what are you left with? a decent hilde and not much else. if you take Oof out of cananda is it the same?...makes you think.

wtg KDZ, gg's to KDZ and Hacker at my place afterwards...

Actually it was just my way of congratulating Hacker since he did so well. I wasn't trying to downplay you guys at all. Paranoid much goofus? At least now I know how you feel about me.

Edit: WOW, you actually thought I meant you should really quit? It was a joke...damn I will always be serious from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back