BONE January Montly PART II

Just to clarify: ALL BANS WILL REMAIN IN EFFECT FOR THIS TOURNAMENT.

Its not my place to take $ out of GU's pocket by scaring people off from showing up with rules they dont like.

-Idle

I won't be able to make this due to the Lunar Calender New Years =(

However I will be down for any casuals to help folks prep for the upcoming tourny, good luck everyone!

I won't be able to make this due to the Lunar Calender New Years =(

However I will be down for any casuals to help folks prep for the upcoming tourny, good luck everyone!

boo, isnt that on the monday afterwards?

Yeah but they want to celebrate on the eve since everyone probably has work on Monday =(

wow the day before the tourney and no HYPE.

anyone from NY and NJ still coming? i know most of them prob think they are TOO good to post up in these here 'scrub' threads. dont get me wrong, i hope everyone makes it...

i will be there to defend the motherland aka framingham from the invasion.

seriously im psyched everyones coming, im already licking my chops... ;p

ok, NYC is now highly unlikely, Brooklyn is a bitch and Rigel's ride got towed when it was parked in a completely legal spot.

Sorry everyone, but it appears that all of CT is going to be a bust for this one...Jian has Chinese New Year, kryonik went to a concert in NY last night, Grimace doesn't have a car (his truck broke down) and my car is like 3000 miles overdue for an oil change, and I'd really rather not chance my car overheating on the highway by myself.

Idle, hit me up later tonight and we can discuss Regional info to great lengths. Try to talk to the 2D kid at GU about running 2D side tourneys that people would be interested in, like Tatsunoko vs. Capcom.

Good luck defending against the invasion, Mr. Anderson...

Back