BOOOM Street Fighter V exclusive to PS4 & PC

Mkx. Bars are being set higher and higher with passing years. Games have to be more innovative and improve. Its a hard enough industry as you try to surpass each other and outdo each other.

That said if they did animated cut scenes, it'd benefit them. Who would say eww animated cut scenes? But depending on the money invested, they may have to prioritize. At least the still pictures are colored and looked decent enough.
http://8wayrun.com/threads/new-soulcalibur-title-at-e3-edit-hah-nope.18974/page-15#post-701583

Mortal Kombat X use mocap actors. Street Fighter doesn't.

I still find it funny how people are bitching about still pictures in a story mode for a fighting game. And for Street Fighter no less.

Last edited:
Not everyone is a competitive player. News Flash: Casuals exist in SF too. Shocking isn't it?!

Anyways, Beta is live again w/Laura playable. I think you need to uninstall then reinstall again to play it tho.

damn I missed the beta yesterday with laura
will it be up again today?
I think so, but i'm not sure.

The new Beta menu:
05_sf5betaimage01.jpg

Last edited:
Matt Dahlgren: Street Fighter 5 in itself is a 16-character game. The characters that are going to be released as post launch content are not finished yet. They're actually going to be released once they're finished. So, we're still working out the cadence on how quickly that's going to happen, but what we're working towards internally is about one character every two months. So we've been able to map out that we're going to have six within the first year and plan to continue to build after that.
sfv-6-mystery-characters.png

16 characters for a fighting game in 2016 is just...dissapointing (I'd say "insulting" but I don't want to offend anyone)

Back