Bottom 10 BEs and meterless(also non-UB) moves

Hm well here's my list....
Ivy: 66B A+B+K Ugh I can never find a practical use for that.... It pisses me off.

Pyrrha: 4A A+B+K, this move only works on people who dont know Pyrrha's um mix-up ( is that the right term?) either the more experienced players won't fall for that.

Pyrrha O.: 2B A+B+K, I only use that move if I manage to his someone with 4[A] -.- or any kinda stun

Well thats all..that I can remember Sigh. If you people have tips on those moves please share on how they can be useful xD
Ivy: CH 22_88 A, 66B A+B+K, 6B8. Good CH combo.

At any rate, it's better then her 2B BE. I'm sorry to people who like 2BB, but I just don't find it useful enough.
It's amazing for wall combos. If your opponent does something remotely punishable near a wall:
NS B4, W!, NS B4, W!, 2B BE:4

For some reason I can never get the :4 after the BE, but if you do, the damage is incredible.

I love it when people are foolish enough to get their backs against a wall then block 33A [A] >:) haha~

It's amazing for wall combos. If your opponent does something remotely punishable near a wall:
NS B4, W!, NS B4, W!, 2B BE:4

For some reason I can never get the :4 after the BE, but if you do, the damage is incredible.
You can just do NS B:4 W! → 2BB:4 W! → DNS B:4 instead though. No BEs needed.

Back