[Buffalo, NY] How'd we get to be so S-RANK?

So i guess our threads all got combined into one epi-thread. Now if only we had players to still post here LOL.

Just give time and they will come. Maybe.

EDIT: So all the talk about Not soul calibur over the years can all be combined into one thread? Awesome.

Yep, but as long as we can keep a sharp eye on what we are doing, we'll be fine. I noticed that I was being more patient and it seemed to work against you and Juan. I noticed that you stick to patterns and get a little anxious when your life gets low. I'm gonna get a decent controller to use for the xbox because I can't use a standard controller for home if I wanted to practice my inputs.

i feel i made some improvements, starting to react better. I've discovered the way I hold the controller truly makes it more difficult for me to break an A throw as opposed to B throw, it's something also I need to work on.

But we'll find some time to play this week.

I noticed you were reacting better as well on Saturday. But when it comes to throws If you are having trouble with breaking A why not change the shoulders to include A and/or B?

i decided to roll down to Pgh to visit an old friend back from Japan. I won't be around this weekend. Practice fundamentals and we'll get together mid week

Yep will do. In the meantime I was able to find episodes 1-7 of GoT. I stayed up to watch them all and didn't get done till 8:30 in the morning.

oot and aboot brian. I'm taking my registration exam today. If I pass I'll be making more green. But lately when I have the time to practice with you, you're in Pittsburgh. Hopefully after my exam I'll have more time to catch up with you and play more.

So, guys, Russel wants to add SC4 to School Rumble on the 16th, since it was so successful on Saturday. However, because they're renting out a bigger place the venue fee will be higher ($10 + $10 tourney entry fee). But there will be Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, Marvel, and even Blazblue. There will also be a stream for at least top 4 in every game, including Soul Calibur.

The only thing he needs now are enough entrants to justify having it. If everything goes well we might get into T12 as well. So if you were ever interested in heading up here for a tourney this year, this would be your best bet.

And I've only watched the first episode and a half of Game of Thrones. Books were better. o_O

So, guys, Russel wants to add SC4 to School Rumble on the 16th, since it was so successful on Saturday. However, because they're renting out a bigger place the venue fee will be higher ($10 + $10 tourney entry fee). But there will be Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, Marvel, and even Blazblue. There will also be a stream for at least top 4 in every game, including Soul Calibur.

The only thing he needs now are enough entrants to justify having it. If everything goes well we might get into T12 as well. So if you were ever interested in heading up here for a tourney this year, this would be your best bet.

And I've only watched the first episode and a half of Game of Thrones. Books were better. o_O

Remind me why your country changed it's passport rules again? I probably would have shown up for this, I gots the itch lol.

Back