[Buffalo, NY] How'd we get to be so S-RANK?

A ride to NEC, that sounds awesome. Would you be driving back to schenectady? If not I can prolly just take a train or something. I will let you know soon if I can do that.....!!!!!

i can prolly do that, i requested the following monday off so it should be all good

Let me just say that from looking at the vids and the pics from RITT3, you guys really outdid yourselves. Congratulations, not only to Jug but to everybody. Sounds like this tournie was a huge success and I'm salty for not being able to be there.

I'm interested in going to NEC. when is it exactly?

my laptop broke on me. I put it in hybernation like I always do and left out only to come back
an hour later to find that it will no longer boot up. it'll light up for like half a second like it's going
to come on and then go out. I hope someone has a quick fix answer for this, but I doubt it since
celest didn't really lol. don't expect to much internet activity from me for the next couple of weeks. If
ya'll need to get in touch, just text me, on my phone or on XBL.

I'm at the library in case your wondering how I made this post lol.

I'm also interested in NEC, i love tournaments, and if you guys are down to give up like 5 each for gas i can drive us, but no gas money and i will not drive, sorry. My car could fit 4 + me, middle man will be squished however.

My laptop did that for a while Jug, i had to buy a USB cooling fan, it ended up just having overheating problems. Maybe that's it? Try cleaning the fan.

i can drive. but like tony g gonna need gas money haha O; but anyways i'll have a clear answer thanksgiving 'cause i'm going home

Joe, if you did drive would you be leaving friday or saturday? and staying for sat and sun?

I'd like to leave friday, cause I think driving 6-7 hours to a tournament same-day is counter-productive, everyone is tired by the time you arrive, best to get a night's rest beforehand.

Seriously, where did this 'no paying for gas' controversy step in? All i see is Ryan offering that and that is his own perogative, not the norm... Everyone else charges for gas, I have and always will, it's extremely discourteous to expect NOT to pay your driver unless there is already a pre-arranged special condition, like a company car or free gas fill ups involved.

So get that as a condition for driving or not driving out of your head. If we travel together, we split gas, period. Just like a hotel room.

cha cha

Joe, if you did drive would you be leaving friday or saturday? and staying for sat and sun?

I'd like to leave friday, cause I think driving 6-7 hours to a tournament same-day is counter-productive, everyone is tired by the time you arrive, best to get a night's rest beforehand.

a day's rest definitely sounds good. but like i'll have a definite answer when i go home for thanksgiving break which is wednesday 25th.

^agreed. NEC is dec 5th and 6th, first weekend of the month, i suggest anyone that goes to drive down friday. also i deon't care about sharing a hotel room but never again with 10+ people, 6 max if we have more then that then we will have to get 2

i offered gas money to tony p before, and he said nah its because he was driving his car. so i wasnt the only one. that was the syracuse tournament lol

Joe you won't know until 1 week before going? Thats a pretty crappy plan to bank on you as a driver.

ffs, I already know how this circus will pan out, what with all you guys and the 11th hour mind changing... i'll drive just so everyone can shut up about it, my car has shitty MPG so enjoy paying out your nose for it.

cool?

-B

Ill go to NEC once i figure out how much it cost to go and if i level up playing yal really go hard on the training i placed 5th but i didnt train i think i could have been top 3 if i would have went hard like i wanted to so can we as a team step it up and lets go home with 1 2 and 3 fuck it top 8 lol

I said i would drive... :|.
My car took about half of a tank to get to pittsburgh, so whatever that factors into gas wise. It's about 30mpg highway according to mapquest.

or we can be patient and wait till everyone talks in person on thrusday or saturday(most likely) for when everyone is there. instead of going to into a RUSH decision on the forums and have shit all mixed up, and most of the time everything gets paged over, and no one goes back and reads last page usually. me, tony g, and and joe have awesome cars for gas milage ne ways.

Back