[Buffalo, NY] How'd we get to be so S-RANK?

super street fighter 4 delayed?
im going to stick a revolver in my throat (long barrel)
and pull the trigger.
http://www.joystiq.com/2009/12/22/capcom-pulls-super-street-fighter-iv-lost-planet-2-monster-hun/

they said spring and seth killain said nothing about a delay yet, and id rather believe on SRKs info not joystiq to me that sounds like a rumor more than anything. also.. how can something be delayed without a initial release date. they never givin one.. the only thing they said was spring 2010

well ssf4 is rumored to be released april 1st, 2010 and this line:

"The releases of these games and others, including Dead Rising 2, are planned to be "spread across all four quarters" of Capcom's fiscal 2011, which begins April 1, 2010 and ends March 31, 2011."

so the "delay" is really not a delay just b/c they moved it to capcom's 2011 fiscal year. it's still spring 2010.

i wil be out of commission for a while sf4 wise.. my plate is more bent than i thought and its a bitch, so i had my uncle take the plate and hes gonna bend it back for me.. and he stops by every couple of days so. if celes has game night or something i will be just playing 3s. or playing on pad lol.. celes get that fight pad working! haha

so do we actually have a group of trustworthy non-retarded friends playing COD mp? If so I may be willing to play more and take it a bit more serious (as in learn maps and such)

I'll warn you ahead of time, the reason I play it so much is because I DON'T take it seriously. I don't care about winning or losing at all in this game. If you're lookin for a crew that's gonna strategize and get all serious and competitive and stuff, just be prepared for me being "that guy" that's just goofing off. I'm pretty much done taking any videogame seriously.

7 days before the UBcon tournament, interesting! We should have some surprising placings with everyone re-learning shit.

Characters I will commit to playing:

-Cammy
-Ibuki
-Rose

I think Rose and Cammy will get improved and Ibuki will have crazy good rushdown.
And they'll all get vag punched by Makoto. =)

Hi Buffalo!

seems like the new characters look fun wonder how much invincibility frames are in adons moves jaguar tooth is prob a get out of jail free card

Jug, Guy looks right up your ally tbh I think you will find a groove with him quickly.

Adon looks like the noob character and Cody looks slow and unsafe so far.

-B

im interested on how Ryu is changed in ssf4, but i know i will be playing ibuki/dudley for while and make them secondaries if abel doesnt suck in ssf4.

EDIT im looking in Jan for plan tickets and im booking my room for Final Round 13... i maybe splitting a room between me and noel and if anyone else wants to as well.

Actually watched that vid, Guy's EX elbow is SO FAST. If that goes through fireballs, yeah. Hopefully more characters have tools to deal with gay turtle zoning and slowing down the game.

Some people asked about a game-day this Saturday starting at 3pm, I'm willing to host at barcade but only if we confirm at least 5 people will come.

Let me know.

Actually watched that vid, Guy's EX elbow is SO FAST. If that goes through fireballs, yeah. Hopefully more characters have tools to deal with gay turtle zoning and slowing down the game.

yeah i noticed that aswell. def will be a good tool for him.

cody looks awesome. he seems like hes gonna be that guy that has trouble getting in that ass but once he does its game son

Just watched Shine vs. Sanford.....that kid's gouken is not impressive when compared to Jug's. Seems like he panics quite a bit in the matches and does some shit that totally catches Sanford. I'll buy you a train ticket to NYC next time they have a Battlefield Arcadia event so we can go show em what's up.

Back