[Buffalo, NY] How'd we get to be so S-RANK?

Damn. Sounds like fun. I'm so fucking bored not working for winter vacation and it's way worse not having a ride anywhere.

It's pretty good, though I lost interest after about 6 hours or so. There isn't enough depth per character IMO, most of the skills are pretty generic, plus in game communication is pretty difficult if you play online.

Big problem for me was that you absolutely HAD to be on the same level as everyone else. Too low and you got smashed in 1 hit, too high and you just plowed through everything. There were also parts where the only way through the main story was to grind levels on the side missions, otherwise you'd do no damage to certain bosses.

Basically the level dependency took away a lot of the real challenge, and replaced it with that artificial "do things a certain way and you win" kind of challenge. Works for plenty of other gamers, just not for me.

DOUBLE POST:

Guile Changes in SSF4 lololololol.
[youtube=Sonic boom!]p3SNj9_LE9Y[/youtube]

DAM YO! they just made Guile broken! ROFL! we all wanted a faster charge for his moves but thats to fast,
especially with such quick recovery. It's gonna be SVC all over again..

homo genius shit is hilarious...theres also a guy who has some ST videos of guile that are funny as shit too, can't remember if it was the same dude.

Yeah I'm going to a party w/ a few friends tomorrow so I'm out of any sort of activity anyone else may have planned. I'm down for Saturday though.

soooooo bored. taking a nap sounds like a good idea......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

I would like to go to cha's or do somethin today, but ya'll know my situation lol....

Back