Can I kill you now...please?? Tira! :D SCV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, from what I've seen is that:
  • Buzzsaw attack is mid and can be charged
  • Updraft no longer is an attack throw on counter
  • Chattering Thrust(GS 88B) is now in both sides.
  • Either Chattering Thrust(GS 88B) or Strayed Robin(JS 88B) has changed inputs due to above.
  • Most GS/JS self damage seems to do MUCH less in my opinion.
  • Canary Waltz C-Dur(88AA) no longer has guard break attribute.
  • Taunt always switches sides(GS to JS taunt has her scream).
Ideas:

1. Health Regain:
  • Grab where does CF animation
  • Grab where she kicks them to the ground, grabs their neck and replenishes health by stealing their soul
2. Attack Throws

• she does her GS to JS taunt, which could be a GI, and when connected she'll headbutt them, they'll fall, she'll grab their head and bash it into the ground a couple times
That's all I got for now. Sorry if this stuff has been posted before. I'll edit this post and keep adding stuff. If we go over like 2 pages I'll re post it.

These are pretty unique ideas lol. They actually sound really cool if you visualize it.

You just rambled on about something I never said. Talk about not reading posts.

I said people keep saying they think tira will be fine without our suggestions, and its true they have posted multiple times about it.

And your entire post is void about tira being really strong because had she been strong she might have won a tourney once in her time in sc. But she hasn't has she? That and as I said before ignorance wins fights. If tira were featured more often in tourneys more people would research her weak side for side stepping, and her slow / punishable moves. Thus rendering her near useless.
Obviously you don't see the point.... -_- *sigh* Somebody has to be the bigger person. Im not a child that argues over small petty things but am an adult that speaks the truth.

So I will leave it at this. I don't want to talk about this anymore because it is OFF TOPIC. Im really trying to be respectful and only post things that is about the topic of this thread.

So lets only talk about things on this thread that is about the topic please.

Thank you

Obviously you don't see the point.... -_- *sigh* Somebody has to be the bigger person. Im not a child that argues over small petty things but am an adult that speaks the truth.

So I will leave it at this. I don't want to talk about this anymore because it is OFF TOPIC. Im really trying to be respectful and only post things that is about the topic of this thread.

So lets only talk about things on this thread that is about the topic please.

Thank you
THANK YOU! Now we can continue contributing to Tira so our souls shan't be sacrificed to Soul Edge!

Hmmm, If I had to choose one thing for her to have (not really making her game play better or worse, more of an aesthetic thing), I would like to see her pull off a move with the blade where she is holding herself off the ground and lands on her feet forward then slams down the blade to the ground. It could be similar to Mina's attack of the same concept. In that respect, It could also be a charge more that can be canceled as well.

Though In terms of Mechanics i would like to see some more stance changing. The stances themselves could have a lot of potential for neck breaking combos. With her weapon and how she uses it I see why not. As for the stances themselves the only one that comes to mind is one in which she is crouched a bit and holds her blade above her head (or to the side) , swinging it around in a circular motion. Not very fast mind you, just enough to keep in motion. This could be used for some nice rising B attacks and some low cutting A attacks. The kick could knock one flat on their back.

That's what I got at least. xD

ok i havent really mentined any things for the looks apart from in the wishlist and ages ago in the thread

so i would like things like this doing for aesthetics if they werent going to improve anymore which i hope not,or these could be added if they had time but we come up with cool ideas and to us they seem rather obvious i wish they would just do some things to make them look better

like seperating JS and GS more either by moves or simply by the look of the moves,i discussed this with vodka ages ago,we agreed that the moves that are in both stances should have a different animation to make them more different,the JS more gracefull and GS more rough,i personally would like more spin like moves like her SC3 spins like pollanaise spin and the low version in jolly and more rough moves like 66K and 22B in gloomy

for improvements though these same moves but with a different look could have different properties,it could be something as small as JS better frames,GS more damage would be very interesting imo,or one could stun or something,i cant really think of an example for this but i think it would be good

well heres one its probably terrible tho,but its all i have right now, the JS version of 4K.B could do the kick to launch them and then she does a 2-3 spin hit on the ground,like a cross between her 88B and a part of her CE so that she actually spins unlike JS 88B and the GS version could stun like it used to in SC3 or it could be like the JS version but then she slams the ringblade on you after the kick instead of the spin

i also want to see her looking more like an acrobat i liked someones idea earlier of her doing a somersault for her jump moves or something

id like her to have a lunge throw that regains health and has the SC4 CF animation since she sucks the life out of you this can be similiar to yoshis grab
she could lunge for you a bit like voldo,by leaping for you franticly and the she knocks you down because shes around your neck or something and then sucks you dry!
jesus actually thinking of this is scaring me, tira leaping for you and then shes on your neck with the ringblade round you!AHHHH!

another id like is for her to bee seen as more scary and threatening in GS like s*** scary which she should be since she should have got even crazier after 17 years,that lunge throw would be a start

edit:
even if the moves are the same in both stances,different personalities should fight different ways,her having the same moves a bit different will reinforce how much worse she has got over time

let me know what you think?

I want JS's new BB to be 4BB in SC3 with delay, with spacing on block and hit, and of course not being -16 on block like it is in SC3. 26 -28 dmg, if possible make it -3 on NH (they will be spaced) and on CH give it the "ow! my face" stun.

if it had a delay it would help with mixups for her alot.

My view on SC5 tira:

JS should be oriented with zoning, hesitation, intimidation, and aGIs., and few evasive moves. Rumbling Robin would help alot with this because of the mixups and canceling. Give one or two more moves to enter Rumbling Robin. These all will help JS deal with players that are impacient or cautious.

GS should be the straight foward brawler, Good damage, aggressive, etc. This will be tira's comeback factor if JS fails.

i liked 4BB and all of her SC3 moves they removed really but i was wondering did anyone like 6A+K
it gave a stun on CH or soul charge 2 i think and on max it was unblockable and stun,or atleast unblockable
because no one has mentioned that move besides me,i thought it was good

i liked 4BB and all of her SC3 moves they removed really but i was wondering did anyone like 6A+K
it gave a stun on CH or soul charge 2 i think and on max it was unblockable and stun,or atleast unblockable
because no one has mentioned that move besides me,i thought it was good
I was using that move, similar to 4A+B on SC4. But much more realistic :D

I keep watching the gameplays and can someone tell me did they remove the uplift neb counter? I saw it used a few times and it never countered the way it used to in sc3 and 4, is it just a stun now? I saw 11B working the same way as in SC4 but not uplift neb.

also, 44K looks like a guaranteed transition from JS to GS and the other way, when it connects.

I keep watching the gameplays and can someone tell me did they remove the uplift neb counter? I saw it used a few times and it never countered the way it used to in sc3 and 4, is it just a stun now? I saw 11B working the same way as in SC4 but not uplift neb.

also, 44K looks like a guaranteed transition from JS to GS and the other way, when it connects.

IDK what it is, but I'm starting to get confused with the inputs lol. I just keep remembering the input changes, and then the posts are in sc4 inputs. Anyway relevant subject, I think they should put a move in with the same properties of 4A+B but it needs to be much quicker. That move was basically useless in SC4, and pretty much the only move I didn't use. I wonder if they will bring a move that is similar back in SC5.

sorry... I actually read the new inputs but I'm having a hard time adapting to them if I don't play the game ^^" so I'm using the sc4 input >.<"
44K is the headbutt thingy, seems like it's guaranteed change now if connects. 11B is the move that had the low spinning stance in SC3 and in SC4 it's 11B in GS and 44B in JS

still wondering about the uplift neb though.

ok if im right uplift neb is WR B right?
apparently there is no version where she lifts them up in the air anymore
its just always stun if it hits i think,dont know whether CH has anything extra but im not sure
i was pretty gutted about them getting rid of it,but i think it will actually add to her damage since now it seems you can always do WR B+K,B after it

I have mixed feelings about this... on one hand, the air... lift ... sounds weird lol was pretty cool and a quite big advantage but it was so easy to overuse it so I guess it's kinda good it's gone. And WR B+K,B was almost impossible to do in SC4, especially if you had a fast enemy, so it's better as a followup after WR B stun. I really hope they leave 9+B (jump uplift neb, idk if i'm writing the input correctly ._.), it was very useful in mind games...

oh yes! aparantly though the jump version of WR B still has the air lift on CH i think! so its not totally gone! oh goodie!

im sure that they will include the Attack Counter of WR B in GS and keep the WR B ~ WR B+K in JS.

I THINK that JS 4A+B is now the GS 44B aGI. i have been posting in the wishlists and discussion multiple times for SCIV 4A+B to be an aGI or a stance if possible.

I want a move that put her and the other person in her ring blade at the same time... I have no idea how it would work but I think it would be hot... after all, that is the sole reason I play this game...
I know! She could have a JS to GS grab! First in JS she would put the ring around both of them saying "Let's have some fun!", then turn to GS and say "DIE, DIE and DIE!" and then push both of them to the ground witch would cut the opponents neck off because their head was against the ring and it smashed into to the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back