Can someone here read info on game disks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's likely to be possible. Although, if I do it, I dunno where I should post about it.

Yeah. I can guarantee namco has got their eyes on Tekken forums as it is their golden child and all. It would be unsafe to publicly discuss mods on tekken forums.

FixdSwine is right. Seeing as how this thread has survived I think these forums would be a good place to post stuff. There's already a Tekken thread in the games dicussion too.
http://8wayrun.com/threads/tekken-tag-tournament-2-unlimited.12439/
I think you miss the point. I think they were implying that no public discussion of mods, especially methods, for either Tekken or Soul Calibur be openly talked about here. Although you seem to be interested in just whats on disc (which involves hacking). Still this is not the place to discuss this. Should you want to go into that territory, take it offline in private.

I think you miss the point. I think they were implying that no public discussion of mods, especially methods, for either Tekken or Soul Calibur be openly talked about here. Although you seem to be interested in just whats on disc (which involves hacking). Still this is not the place to discuss this. Should you want to go into that territory, take it offline in private.

And I am saying that Namco might have a short hairtrigger on this for TTT2, even if it is looking at the game files for hidden stuff. But hey, just being carefull. I am not getting the game so its not really my scene.

I know this thread is a little dead, but is there any way to get the full game sound files? Because while I was watching a modded SC video, Viola said things that I've never heard her say before, such as "How unfortunate" and "Admit your defeat". It'd be cool to hear what PS have recorded but not used. It'd also be great if they have the recorded story mode lines because we'd be able to tell what happens for the most part.

Last I checked, the Criware encryption method using ADX2 HCA (used in other recent games as well) hasn't been decrypted yet. At least not properly.

I know this thread is a little dead, but is there any way to get the full game sound files? Because while I was watching a modded SC video, Viola said things that I've never heard her say before, such as "How unfortunate" and "Admit your defeat". It'd be cool to hear what PS have recorded but not used. It'd also be great if they have the recorded story mode lines because we'd be able to tell what happens for the most part.
Some of the things aren't put into the original file, I love doing that with my characters! I've heard so many unheard stuff with Tira <3

Some of the things aren't put into the original file, I love doing that with my characters! I've heard sdo many unheard stuff with Tira <3
Such as.....? :D

And that stinks about the encrypted stuff. Hopefully, once it's decrypted we'll learn lots of new things!

Such as.....? :D

And that stinks about the encrypted stuff. Hopefully, once it's decrypted we'll learn lots of new things!
Look up Soulcalibur Wiki Tira it actually has all of the voice commands there. Just found out 4 new ones today, apparently she has secret taunts to characters she's similar with.

Look up Soulcalibur Wiki Tira it actually has all of the voice commands there. Just found out 4 new ones today, apparently she has secret taunts to characters she's similar with.
Ooooh, the SC wiki isn't always right with the quotes. Apparently, Viola says 'Guide me' which I've never heard come out of her mouth. But then again maybe she does say that. Lol

.....you really didn't know that? -.-
Ooooh, the SC wiki isn't always right with the quotes. Apparently, Viola says 'Guide me' which I've never heard come out of her mouth. But then again maybe she does say that. Lol
She also says "Star of chaos!" which is pretty cool.

.....you really didn't know that? -.-
She also says "Star of chaos!" which is pretty cool.
Yeah, I think she says 'Star of Chaos' when she does her backthrow on characters related to Astral chaos, 'Crimson Moon' for the malfested and she says some other stuff to but I can't remember. :P

I want those files decrypted. The cut story content could be so easily explained and pieced together if we only had those files.

--Forgon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back